Hidden Gems

Forgotten Gem

Wait till you see Duane Holmes of Huddersfield. Born in Atlanta and aged 18. Looks like Snoop from The Wire. He’s going to be fucking awesome.

The emergence of Janujaz(sp?) means Kagawa opportunities will probably be more limited which is a shame. He is a fantastic player and both Ferguson and now Moyes seem incapable of utilising his talents properly.

Drop Rooney and play him off RVP, simples!

Kagawa is United’s Andy Reid. Not rated by his managers but a hero on TFK

Kloppo said he had one of the finest noses for goal he has ever seen.

Maybe they could loan him out to Royal Antwerp for the rest of the season to get him up to speed.

Not going to happen though. Wouldn’t drop Rooney on current form anyway. Would like to see Utd play a 4-2-3-1 formation with
Carrick- Fellaini
Nani/ Valencia / Janujaz - Rooney- Kagawa
RVP

Would require a lot of discipline and I can’t see Moyes playing such an adventurous system.

[quote=“hannibal, post: 841972, member: 277”]Not going to happen though. Wouldn’t drop Rooney on current form anyway. Would like to see Utd play a 4-2-3-1 formation with
Carrick- Fellaini
Nani/ Valencia / Janujaz - Rooney- Kagawa
RVP

Would require a lot of discipline and I can’t see Moyes playing such an adventurous system.[/quote]

He played it against Bayer Leverkusen in what was united’s best performance of the season.

Kurt Zouma

18 year old French defender, plays for St Eteinne. Has been very good tonight for St Etienne against PSG. Will be disappointed with PSG’s late equaliser but looks a decent player in the making. Big and mobile and plenty of aggression.

I am led to believe he was centre half for the French under 20s side that won the WC last summer

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 852624, member: 1137”]Kurt Zouma

18 year old French defender, plays for St Eteinne. Has been very good tonight for St Etienne against PSG. Will be disappointed with PSG’s late equaliser but looks a decent player in the making. Big and mobile and plenty of aggression.

I am led to believe he was centre half for the French under 20s side that won the WC last summer[/quote]

Being linked with Arsenal, Chelsea & Monaco today in the Daily Mirror and the Guardian. Fee of around €13 million being mooted

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 852624, member: 1137”]Kurt Zouma

I am led to believe he was centre half for the French under 20s side that won the WC last summer[/quote]

Has joined Chelsea today for £12.5 million. I read earlier that he is currently serving a 10 match ban in France for breaking some lads leg and ankle in a tackle

No wonder Mourinho likes him.

Andrew Robertson impressed me in the highlights of Scotland’s win over Georgia, seemed to be Scotland’s main attacking threat. Whipped in some excellent crosses. Looks a very good player in the making

1 Like

Having another eye catching game again tonight. Looks a fine player in the making

Long time coming. Hun quisling cunts.

I don’t watch much EPL football these days, diping in and out of the MOTM repeat on a Sunday morning is about the height of it.

But every week the Brighton left back Cucarella stands out, whether it is due to the big curly bob of hair but he seems central to most of Brighton’s good attacking play with his boundless energy up and down the left wing going off MOTD highlights each week

1 Like

Incredible talent

:thread:

Some man to spot a player or two