High profile stick hurling managers who got death threats

Liam Griffin

that baldy coont that managed clare to an all ireland a few years back

Puke, is the second answer the O’Connors?

gerald maccarthy

I’d love to carry out a threat on you, your retardness is mindboggling.
What fucking time do you spend with your kid, fucking hell your a waste of space.

No it was the Carr brothers Mac…Declan won one in the Hurling with Tipp while Tommy won one with Dublin in the football…

Another one for you…

Who is the only Clonlara hurler to win an All star?

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I’d love to carry out a threat on you, your retardness is mindboggling.
What fucking time do you spend with your kid, fucking hell your a waste of space.[/quote]

huh? dont bury your head in the sand kev - deal with the reality of the situation rather than attacking me

in regarrds to my beautiful daughter ,normally when she is asleep between the hours of 8 & 6 in the morning i tend not to wake her:rolleyes:

Redser O Grady and his mates rang Babs and called him a fat cunt the night of the Munster Final defeat to Cork. Redser had been replaced despite being Captain on the day. Redsers phone was not even showing private number at the time. It was later claimed that it was Redsers mates what done it when he was gone to the jacks. Redser hasn’t played for Tipp since.

I personally threatened Davy Fitz with death as a young fella.

[quote=“The Puke”]No it was the Carr brothers Mac…Declan won one in the Hurling with Tipp while Tommy won one with Dublin in the football…

Another one for you…

Who is Clonlara’s only All star hurler?[/quote]

wrong- johnny barr didnt receive a death threat- he tried threatened to kill someone with a fake gun:rolleyes:

good try though

he deserved it though- that is forgiven

:mad:

good story

[quote=“The Puke”]No it was the Carr brothers Mac…Declan won one in the Hurling with Tipp while Tommy won one with Dublin in the football…

Another one for you…

Who is the only Clonlara hurler to win an All star?[/quote]

I dont know, but I once met a girl who went out with Marcus Horan - is that any use?

Another one for you…

Who is the only Clonlara hurler to win an All star?[/quote]

I know this I think.

Fire away WTB…It is obvious enough…

My brother nearly killed Donal Og during a game when they were younger, broke a hurley right off his head. Something most of the county would like to do.

Anyway, back on topic…

What do people think of Johnny Wilkinson as the Lion’s 10?

“Attention please, a child has been lost in the tunnel of goats.”

I won’t bother. Let the rest of these flutes figure it out. It wasn’t you anyway.

[quote=“Turenne”]My brother nearly killed Donal Og during a game when they were younger, broke a hurley right off his head. Something most of the county would like to do.

Anyway, back on topic…

What do people think of Johnny Wilkinson as the British Lion’s 10?[/quote]

so this penchant for killing is normal?:eek:

That’s the great thing about Catholicism - it’s very vague and no-one knows what its really all about