Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

He wanted to do the coastal areas.
She wanted to go further inland.
They went further inland.
She’s the boss.
Bandage is a cuckhold.

2 Likes

I was contemplating flying into Biarritz and flying back from Santander which was why Santander was on the itinerary. My tan is also very important to me, so beaches would be a good thing but I don’t want to be surrounded by chavs either.

What are internal flights like in Spain? I could scrap Santander and get in Seville or Valencia or some equivalent. I’ve heard Seville is meant to be very nice, I’m overly bothered about Barcelona and Madrid as I’ve seen them before.

Seville and Valencia are well worth a visit

[quote=“Nembo_Kid, post:522, topic:20812, full:true”]
Il My tan is also very important to me

1 Like

:rollseyes:

How do you dress yourself in the mornings unattended?

1 Like

Better, at least it’s not a fucking child like screenshot effort.

What’s it to you junkie?

Guys, they are not real tans.

I only tan naturally and I’m very comfortable with the sun thanks to my Mediterranean heritage.

I’ve booked a 17 day soujorn that will take in Seville, Bilbao, San Sebastien and Biarritz.

5 Likes

Nembo

Would the Camino interest you ??

I’ll wait until I’m retired for that, mate.

2 Likes

:clap:

Valencia is great mate, the beach,the old town and the expo

3 Likes

Fantastic

1 Like

Who are you going with?

Miss Sardinia 2009.

2 Likes

Thinking of going on a tropical holiday next winter. Anyone ever been to Reunion or any of the other Indian ocean islands?

I believe someone on here had an all inclusive honeymoon on an Indian Island some years ago.

2 Likes

Is Mauritius in the Indian Ocean? I was there and thought it was shit. I find those all inclusive fancy resort holidays really boring but it depends what you’re into. @Brimmer_Bradley, for example, would aspire to go on such a vacation some day as it’s the affluent and successful man’s version of his annual 3-star Lanzarote experience. Will you be honeymooning, mate?