Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

Tipp always bring an array of fine women in their support. The lovely female in the Tipp jersey at the start of the TG4 GAA intro is the epitome of that.

4 Likes

Tipp and Kerry women are a cut above the rest in terms of personality and looks.

They are good, they know they are good and they let everyone know they are good too.

3 Likes

Lolz.

Tipp women have hairy arses.

7 Likes

Waterford bring the best looking women to matches and it isn’t even close

1 Like

Northern women are a cut above. Only thing that makes going to Croke Park for football games worth it for a Cork fan.

4 Likes

Galway women would have to be in the conversation too. I’d agree on Kerry, different class at the All-Ireland final this year.

Galway women are class with the cupla focal in fairness especially.

Maybe its the Spanish features historically up there. They are certainly good looking generally.

1 Like
  1. Tyrone
  2. Cork
  3. Down
  4. Tipp

I’ll give you that one… as a Limerick man the only time I was in the same crowd as nordy ones was when Limercik played Waterford in 2007 and on the same day Kerry were playing Monaghan in a double header in Croker in the football.

They were savage friendly

Galway football women are decent yeah but I think they can be a little alternative at times.

That was one of the great days in Croke Park. Some kind Monaghan folk were plying me with whiskey in Coppers late into the night

1 Like

Nordie women are incredible (particularly Armagh and Derry) but they are still Nordies at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Any northern accent on a lady is good to be fair.

Donegal is right up there though.

i’ll tell you one thing for free. I’d rather spend time in the company of a nordie than a tipp cunt, 8 days of the week

There were three (3) Galway 20 something women flirting with anything with a pulse in The Big Tree back in the summer. Auld Kerry lads in their 50’s chancing them and the wives probably at home texting them to see if they were having a good night.

3 Likes

you wouldn’t even look at a one in a Limerick jersey at a match then for fear you’d know someone belonging to them :smiley:

I must give a shout out to Cork here too. Incredible looking women and ferocious friendly

1 Like

Fuck me. Ten words I definitely wasn’t expecting to read tonight.

4 Likes

I’d a few rolls in the hay with a Donegal wan years and years ago, who lived up in Galway. Three different times she caught me out with that accent. She was no great looker tbh, but beggars can’t be choosers etc etc. To be honest, and it mightn’t reflect great on myself, but I did see her about six months later at Electric Picnic and she’d wintered well (if you can winter in the summer; I’d say she was fond of the pint bottles) so I turned the opposite direction before she saw me. And that was that.

7 Likes

You made an executive decision in fairness.

I slept with an absolutely beautiful Donegal lass the year after I finished college (probably only the second or third time I had had what my mate once enthusiastically described as “full blown sex” such were the days. Galway city was still fairly puritan bizarrely, far more so than the county, or anywhere else tbh).
In the morning she went to make tea and I saw there was a photo up on her bedside cabinet of her and a fella. I asked was it her brother. “No” she replied without any hesitation,. “my fiancee”. :flushed:

14 Likes