Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

A perfectly cromulent response…

1 Like

Err…why would you want to do that?

She’s very embiggening!

1 Like

A real rags to riches story is Nadia. Came to Ireland from Kenya as a child (cc @awkwardsquad), got her education and worked in investment banking before setting up her own business selling luxury vehicles and supercars to impressionable, horny middle aged men probably in the midst of a mid life crisis.

8 Likes

Is there a free test drive included?

It doesn’t get much bigger than Ashford Motors to be fair.

I suppose you’d prefer to see an immigrant not doing well for themselves to underscore your preconceived opinions

2 Likes

Her “any guesses” tag line before looking down at her breasts and reviving the car was tremendous marketing. It went viral there for a while and she had men of all ages batting their eyelids at her. I even saw a county footballer (Tailteann Cup level) attempting to flirt with her in a TikTok live.

You’re right on point with extolling the virtues of unchecked and unlimited immigration where it’s all playing out in front of you across Europe in a very slow sad violent car crash. You won’t have kids, but a lot of people do, and it’s sad to see Europe fall with people watching this happen with mouths open and afraid to say anything. It’s bonkers what’s going on?

What’s the basis of your take btw? Does it make you feel more broad minded, more self-satisfied? Or have you Islamic roots?

1 Like

I’m sure he just thinks you’re an arsehole and an idiot, like everyone else.

3 Likes

You’re a witless irrelevance dude. Just replying cause you tagged.

I do my best.

I remember when The Simpsons came out first I wouldn’t let the kids watch it.

God be good to the days.

Do they let their kids watch it now?

Alison Doody

2 Likes

Knobbly knees. Sorry.

That was in 1985, I’d say they’re a bit shook since then. Could you not have found a more recent photo chief?

This is 2016, knees noticably hidden

She was in that Indian movie RRR that won for Best Song and Best Foreign Language Film at the Oscars last year. Shes holding up grand, with a bit of effort but you’d forgive Lady O Reilly her vanity.

Her young wans are beoirs though

Alanna O Reilly

Lauren O Reilly

2 Likes

The speed with with you put that dossier together is slightly unsettling although not unwelcome.

11 Likes

Only slightly?

I appreciate the edit.

Alison Booby the Phoenix used to call her