Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

Kid - the women in Limerick are top class on an average night. There’s no bias there either.

I’m sure brady would agree

Kid, I went to college there, you’ve green tinted sunglasses on.

Were you out much on the weekends? I’m not on about the sweaty fat fucks coming up from Tipp, Kerry and Clare that you witnessed in a Thursday night in Mollys.

Spent many nights in Nancy’s, D’Icon, Docks/Trinity Rooms and Break your Face.

Nothing to write home about.

Agreed.

Sure you did.

Ah Nancys, the greatest venue ever in Limerick. Unrale crack out in the outback. The real Limerick.

Did indeed. The Gallery was a sad loss to the Limerick scene back in the day.

Termites also.

Christ

That pic should be in the traveller/ethnic minority thread…

Where you had the boggers singing their favourite song “the gambler” stamping their feet like mad hobos, then wondering why they can’t pull…

The cover of today’s info magazine (I’m at the mothers :flushed:) doesn’t half make Miss Ireland look like a tranny

Who is that bloke?

Fuck. Panti Bliss looks fairly haggard there.

2 Likes

Jizz stains on the mag cover all the same

2 Likes

I saw Aoife Walsh on Dawson Street a few weeks ago. Fucking horrendous. Her whole career is all makeup. Also a geebag who put her wedding proposal to Ireland’s most sinister organization, thevow.ie. There just happened to be a professional photographer there when during her surprise proposal.

Never heard of her been honest. Why would anyone give a fucking shit about her fake reactions, that dope of a fella will be his whole life playing pretend trying to please her

Spotted that well boy