Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

Teresa Patterson

2 Likes

Just spotted Louise Hegarty doing the weather there

2 Likes

Can I get an adjudication on Australian born, Irish track cycling Olympic hopeful, Shannon McCurley?

McCurley? Did she make that up yesterday ffs.

Yes.

Extremely wary re cyclists, can she kick 45s against the wind??

She probably can if she’s a trackie.

1 Like

Fuck yeah.

The lovely northern Irish lass Stella

Our finest.

https://youtu.be/g7YyF1l6D64

Unreal, unbelievable.

There was an awards thing on RTE the other night for country music, some of the women were borderline lovely and gamey enough looking as well, those two shirt changing lads from Monaghan might be onto something.

I was watching it in Killorans.

I rang The Border Bull to let him know Philomena Begley would be on during it.

I always thought that Evanne Ni Chuillin (spelling?) was a bit of a plain Jane but she has really come into her own since having the baby. She looked radiant on the news the other night. Seen her in the flesh a few months back and she looked fantastic.

Poor old Big Tom was looking shook, I only saw a few minutes of it obviously and that was just to laugh at the roasters :flushed:

1 Like

Ah it’s a great laugh.

Hoping RTE commission another series of Stetsons and Stilettos this coming year.

Evanne is lovely, if you put her name in to search this thread there’s a long list of matches.
I’ve not seen her in the flesh close up, I did spot that Sinead Kennedy one from Cork(white hair) while she was filming in Limerick recently and she was surprisingly hot, great figure and very polished looking.

who?

Una.