Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

Id say you’d be waiting til you were married with her though

2 Likes

Her cheeks/jaw look a bit peculiar as if she’s just had wisdom teeth removed and the area is swollen

She has a head like a shrew –

I’d agree, something seriously abnormal about her face plus as another poster alluded too, a plain Jane that would probably do well in the regional heats of the rose of Tralee

1 Like

Lads - Una’s on your case!

Who is she and why is she being defended?

You follow Louise McSharry? :grinning:

I follow Mullaly so I can be outraged at her outrage. I think that’s how twitter works anyway.

1 Like

She’s the UCD pro-lifer who was booted out as SU president y’day

Her old man is chairman of Iona is he

There would be no need for abortion if you did Ascough

A Kate Middleton wannabee

1 Like

She needs a good ride.

:smile: we are fucked. It’s awful sad really.
The natural human instinct where you are attracted to strangers of the opposite sex, the second glance, the head turn, the double back in the car to get a better look at her arse that sort of thing. It’s all fucked. They want humanity to oppress all thoughts on other humans and bottle them up. We are still humans tho so naturally the thoughts will still exist but the feminazis insist we bottled them up or else!. what will this achieve? Probably more rapists, loners, singletons, insecurities and sexual predators and worst of all right strange lads heading off to other continents after women who looked sideways in their direction one time.

5 Likes

thats the way Ireland is going, it very disturbing to read the stuff on here every day, its frightening to think what Ireland will be like in 20 years, with all the useless cunts populating the place, stone useless cunts. you will be arrested for looking at a woman in 10 years time, I mean the guards are getting involved in that thing in Kilkenny for fuck sake

1 Like

The feminazis want to control how the rest of us think. It’s infuriating.

Here is what blokes will be wearing when going out in public in the future.

blinkers

1 Like

we need to do what Putin is doing in Russia, we need to impose a masculine identity on the country and fuck the lefty cunts, beat the fuckers off the streets

3 Likes

Clare’s finest. cc @Tassotti