Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

Seamie Callanan & Brendan Maher the real winners tonight :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

I know he’s a ginger but surely with an AI medal he could pull better than that around Galway

If he was rural Galway he would. Most of the city wouldn’t recognise him

Galway isn’t a sprawling metropolis he wouldn’t have to go too far

I think my little one really has a thing for his brother Colin.

Was. She’s headed off to richer pastures I hear.

Unless she’s dumped him in the last month, Rock is going out with Dublin women’s full foward Niamh McEvoy.

Was she doing a bit of media work for this or is she not yet willing to do the red carpet with Joe?

She doesn’t believe it suits her media profile to be seen out and about with a lad who runs a take away

2 Likes

An awful lot of casual objectification of amateur woman going on here that is just not acceptable in the current social climate.

Amateur in what way?

You think it’s OK to objectify young women like that who are on a night out?

You’re avoiding the question that I asked mate. In what way are they amateur?

Correct I’m avoiding it, because your a cunt.

1 Like

Why are you objectifying these women by calling them amateurs?

1 Like

Sustained spray of the Lynx should sort that issue.

:smile::smile:

They are on night out and it’s not acceptable for big tough ignorant bastards to be objectifying them and ridiculing them based on their appearance.
It’s simply not acceptable in the current social landscape.
By amateur I mean not prostitutes, not models and not any other ladies who choose to be objectified in return for payment which is based on their appearance.

Why would you even think of comparing wives and girlfriends of GAA stars to prostitutes or models?