Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

You’d hear it in Limerick ciddy as well.

3 Likes

I remember one day in 6th class in primary school the teacher heard someone call someome else a steamer and asked what it meant. A guy in the class said he couldn’t explain it without cursing, the teacher said it’s ok I asked you you can say it, I can’t miss, took ages and she eventually assured him it was ok to say it, you can tell me what it is, he burst out with “a fucking eejit miss.”

2 Likes

Those days are gone … steamer and fag are mainstream words now and hold a lot more than mere homophobic connotations

1 Like

I haven’t heard anyone say steamer in years. The Limerick crew are years behind in refinement.

Correct. Although I used the word faggot the other night while watching some cunt of a Brexiteer on the telly. My eldest tore strips off me.

@backinatracksuit is from Cork, mate.

Mucksavages are one in the same to me.

Well just say that so instead of picking on poor Limerick.

No it was invented in Cork in the 17th century

1 Like

Indeed , no shortage of hot air

Ghey

You wouldn’t need to be a homosexual to be fascinated with some ex models engagement in Paris but you would be a bit of a steamer, shocking defensiveness on display here,
60 clicks now :smile: some lads must have read it three or four times

2 Likes

You seem surprised that men want to have a look at a woman who won Miss Ireland

D’you know what mate, the picture is on the link, you don’t even need to click it, the lads are looking for more :smile:

1 Like

Getting an engagement photo seems fairly par for the course these days. That’s the way it’s gone I suppose

@backinatracksuit Is after outing half the board here

She’s pig ugly… What exactly do they case their scoring on?

Her hole?

1 Like

You’re trying too hard here, slow down

1 Like

The link of Aoife Walsh’so proposal has become my top link ever. The previous no. 1 was a link on the PJ rape trial thread about how the Belfast judge had ordered that the pictures of PJ’s bloody sheets that were shown to the jury should be airbrushed to leave out the blood from the previous young wan that PJ had boned the night before.
I just learned a lot about TFK.

1 Like