Honorary Doctor yes or no

You really do come across as the fool who calls the catch cries of the clown quite a lot.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the second time youā€™ve used that term and gotten it wrong, you should look up what it means.

Geldof is actually the opposite of a plastic Paddy, deeply ashamed of the fact he is Irish.

I think heā€™s more ashamed of the state he was raised in. He had many very valid points. Banana Republic was a brave song and way ahead of its time. Heā€™s gone a bit awry on occasion, well more than a bit with that uk shite, but heā€™s an admirable individual Imo.

2 Likes

a great man

:rollseyes: Did he not win the COTY or at least come close?

I think it would be instructive to pencil in a list of his achievements against your own

Ah would you fuck off.

No

I havenā€™t been nominated for COTY mate, thatā€™s the only relevant achievement around here.

So heā€™s ahead on even that score.

Excuse me ,time of the month for u girl?

Still ashamed of his roots

If you think thatā€™s something to be proud of, fair enough.

There are plenty of thoroughly decent people nominated for that bit of an imaginary fun prize.
I think you may be overthinking it. Which is unlike you.

You really have little of note to add to anything.

You really donā€™t deserve anymore

Give us a kiss,go on,know you want to,you little agricultural person

Maybe he should renounce his Irish citizenship & apply for British citizenship. Then he wouldnā€™t be forced into tax avoidance and people might take his charitable ā€œconcernsā€ more seriously.

2 Likes

Classic oirish begrudgery on show here