House Cleaning

:lol:

Never claimed not to be.

good to see flano cleaning house around here

+1 mate.

Flano, there’s about 8 different threads full of simple western dwellers getting giddy about dogs running around fields. Any chance you could merge or delete where appropriate please?

You’ve already asked him to clean house and he failed miserably.
This place is getting very dirty from all the boggers dragging shit in on their wellingtons boots after doing a bit of auld work down the fields. Accept it and move on.

The greyhound threads will stay.

I’ll make the decisions around here.

This is a greyhound discussion board now homes, get used to it…

The word is Holmes.

This is a discussio board when I say it is. For now it’s a me telling everyone what’s what board.

You’re not even an admin, let alone a mod like me. Step away from the thread lieutenant, nothing to see here…

The Dunph pushing his badges in Flano’s face here, good man Dunph, supporting all things rural. :clap:

Good to see Flano cleaning house with the non-entities, as requested.

Keep the good work, Flano. God bless America.

It’s about time we cleaned this place out and installed a moden and chic look about the place.

Dunph behaving very much like a BDO official would when somebody questions their authority. A complementary maroon blazer is on its way. It’s the height of chic.

Disappointing to see Flano back down here in the face of a muldoon like Dunph.

FFS, these rugby heads are starting new threads about meaningless challenge matches in November.

This house needs cleaning fast :angry:

+1. This is a football, wrestling and gridiron forum. Bring back Talking Balls for the rest of this rubbish.

The GGA stays Bandage, just get them rugby fooks to keep it in the one thread.
Typical Dunph asleep on the job again.

A lot of uneasy alliances being shaken these days.

As David McWilliams would say, there is a great blurring going on this forum.