House Cleaning

I was worried during my sojourn abroad that things would go astray here, but good to see the muldoons still in control, outstanding work by the Dunph.

Bandage, Flano and the rest of the townie scum still deluding themselves.

Iā€™m a fucking maniac.

When time permits Iā€™m not going to clean house Iā€™m going to fucking erase the place. Boom and yer done. I said what I said.

Ya, ya, funky yaā€¦

flano, disappointing to see the way dunph tamed you earlier on this thread, really put you back on your heels. Everything OK bro, not like you to take that from anyone, especially some dog fancier.

Are you for real bro? I had shit to be doing yesterday. I seem to have a fairly free day today so blurgh to the jumpy goats.

A stage 3 on the rattled scale.
Dunph has shook the old guard on here to their very core.

Rattled scale? I have no interest in this muldoon invention. Shove your scale up your arse.

Youā€™d want to take a read of these Flano, you are being badly exposed.

Its funny how the same patterns emerge over and over again on Internet forums.

The Elite will always be the Elite in a kind of class being permanent and form temporary kind of way. Some lads can make the step up and join the Elite over time. Others will attempt to take on a member of the Elite in the hope of gaining acceptence and/or recognition but usually after firing their opening salvo and being totally destroyed when the volley is returned they come up with one of the below excuses for backing out and running away with their tail between their legs.

a) Iā€™m much too busy to be posting on here.

b ) Iā€™m above posting here due to the presence of x,y or z

c) I wasnā€™t serious with what I posted earlier and I was just trying to get a reaction.

d) I have a life and its much more important than posting on the Internet.

In this case our newest member Dodo2 went to the hassle of registering and proceeded to fire his opening salvo before retreating citing excuse B from above. In fairness to the chap he has nothing worthwhile to say and the minute he realised he was so badly out of his depth he chose to immediately run, before shipping a an even heavier Internet beating.

Or else this

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php/topic/10033-iotm-october-preview/page__view__findpost__p__258181

I donā€™t give a fuck what some baby dick bastard posted.

1. Badly Rattled

Badly rattled is when a poster loses the head altogether and makes a show of himself by doling out insults. The topic in question is quickly forgotten as the poster falls from grace at an alarming rate and spirals into insults and name calling.

Look, quoting baby dick bastard posts and talking about muldoon scales donā€™t interest me. Itā€™s all trash.

Nextā€¦

:clap:

Still the daddyā€¦

http://www.thepensblog.com/images/stories/july2009/wrestlig/yokozuna.jpg

Yokozuna. Very good. Hereā€™s a tomato

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/sci_cult/evolit/s07/tomato.jpg

Looks like your big sweaty red head.

According to the baby dick bastard rattled scale you are now at a level 3.

You couldnā€™t clean house on the cleaningest day of your life if you had an electrified cleaning machine

:lol:

You donā€™t understand the scales at all.

dunph took you to school flano, i was astonished you allowed it, from such a muldoon and all.