House Cleaning

The hoards descend.

Once the Dunph is finished his 3rd breakfast he’ll be on here to set things right.

It’s some turnaround from almost a year ago exactly.
Dunph was being accussed of taking the alliance soup and moves were underway by some of the sneakier posters to get him ousted from here.

But one year on and Dunph is to the forefront of bogger domination on this site.
All hail Dunph.

The Dunph is a new man since he broke free of the Pukes grips. :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap:

I have to ask Runt was it that bad a year ago from the looks of thing this place has always been a haven of all things rural from the upper echelons of country society like Shannon Sider to dog trains like the dunph and the farmers like myself there is even a strawberry picker

This place has been a lot more acceptable since the arrival of your good self Turfcutter.

+1

+2

The wheels are in motion to get a few things sorted out around here. “Yeara” they are.

That’s the last time I’ll ever wish the diaspora, and you in particular, a happy christmas.

You disgust me.

The prawn is tearing the house apart tonight!! :guns:

Turfcutter me arse.

His name sums him up - Im going to play up the culchie.

Next

Our apartment cleaners threw out our only tea towel and my cliniband during their clean today. Unacceptable. :guns:

Whats a cliniband?

What the flip?

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 527095”]Whats a cliniband?
[/quote]

A resistance band that you can tie around an ankle, thigh, shoulder or something and stretch out to build up muscle resistance. I find it useful after rupturing my thigh muscle some months back - I tie one end of it to our dining room table and the other around my thigh and walk right out onto our balcony and perv at women.

Clarkey, I found the cliniband in their rubbish sacks but NOT the tea towel.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 527097”]

A resistance band that you can tie around an ankle, thigh, shoulder or something and stretch out to build up muscle resistance. I find it useful after rupturing my thigh muscle some months back - I tie one end of it to our dining room table and the other around my thigh and walk right out onto our balcony and perv at women.

Clarkey, I found the cliniband in their rubbish sacks but NOT the tea towel.[/quote]
Is it possible jugs is using the tea towel as a jizzrag?

I wouldn’t say possible, more likely probable.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 527098”]
Is it possible jugs is using the tea towel as a jizzrag?[/quote]

:lol: