How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

Between senior, intermediate and premier intermediate there’s 32 clubs. So unless limerick have 75 strong team junior hurling championship you’ve made a complete tit out of yourself again.

Yeah that’s definitely wrong for wexford anyway. There are less than 50 clubs, think it’s 48 or so. Maybe they are counting hurling and football as two distinct clubs? Either way, it’s wrong

Actually 31 nap have an intermediate team as well as senior.

Includes handball teams too I think. @gaillimhmick is after making a complete tit out of himself.

1 Like

I was actually miles off. There is 47 adult hurling clubs fielding teams in Limerick in 2018. Poor @gaillimhmick is having a nightmare here.

A colleague of mine from Limerick recently informed me that Ye had 15 senior teams, 16 intermediate, 26 Junior A and 29 Junior B. So that’s 86 adult teams with an estimated average of say 25 players comes to an estimate of 2150 hurlers in Limerick.

Well your colleague is completely wrong. There’s 12 senior clubs, 8 premier intermediate and 12 intermeiate clubs. Beside 2nd teams I’d say there’s is much more than 10 junior clubs in limerick. You are a total clown and made a complete tit out of yourself.

What fucking junior b outfit has 25 players :laughing:

What you omitted there was that Adare are complete and utter cunts, despised by all and sundry.

I exclude Dec Hannon and his father Joe from this synopsis.

I wasnt getting into specifics. @gaillimhmick has gone from 105 Gaa clubs and Is now counting 25 man panel junior bs sides and is still coming up with less than 90 :laughing:

Specifics wouldn’t be your thing alright, too inconvenient :joy:

101 GAA Clubs, 86 Hurling Teams. Fuck me lad it’s not that hard to follow.

101 Gaa what?

Not having a pop, mate.

What a day that was. I’m still buzzing. Plenty of cunts waiting to have to a cut off those lads - same cunts who tried to run you off here after a dry period of punting.

1 Like

In advance of Limericks upcoming win over Galway, I would like to make my sincerest apologies to @glasagusban in regards to my general scoffing of this post. He was right, I was wrong, and I’m a big enough of a man to admit this.

Cork are fucked, the King (and county full of Royal loving cunts) is dead, long live the new High Kings.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

What a post, ridiculous it’s been sitting on 9 likes for three (3) years*.

I’m revising my prediction down to one(1) from two(2) for los gatos.

In a repeat of 1930 - 1940, Limerick three (3).
Cork two (2), Galway two (2), Tipperary one (1), Clare one (1), Kilkenny one (1).
Waterford zero (0), Wexford zero (0), Dublin zero (0), Offaly zero (0).

• thanks to @Gman for correcting this injustice.
3 Likes

That would not be a repeat of 1930-1940

If Cody stays on 4 or 5.

Did Limerick not win three (3) all Irelands from 1930 - 1940?