How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

KK-4 Galway-2 Tipp-1 Waterford-1 Cork-1 Limerick/Clare-1

I think you are close. But I would think
KK - 4
Clare - 2 (sooner or later someone will make use of these lads)
Galway - 2
Waterford - 1
Cork - 1

I think k the cat is out of the bag. I genuinely think there was a bit of doubt and a small bit of surprise from the KK players in regards winning the final, especially from the position they were in.

Surely Waterford and Galway learned alot from this year.

Is it true absolutely none of the squad went to see Cody when he was sick? Nor sure if it’s wrong or right or what, but was still surprised to hear it.

You have Tipp winning none in the next ten years on what basis Kev?

And cork to win one! :laughing:

On the basis that the current crop clearly have hunger issues and the gap to the next group is large.
I don’t think they’ll be adding young stars to a team with 4/5 established players in a few years.

History has a real habit of repeating itself and Tipp can go long spells without winning.

Cork have talent but are probably about 2 managers away from getting it right. First guy will set a basic standard for modern management but won’t reinvent too much as he would lose support. Things will be more pallet able after that.

I know you’re biased and all Kev, but Tipp have far far better players than Cork right now, and better players coming through if minor to u21 results are even a vague barometer. There is nothing to suggest Cork will win one before Tipp. In fact, Limerick will win one before Cork. We have better players now and far better players coming through.

3 Likes

Post bookmarked. This should be good.

8 Likes

Dublin will win one before Limerick
Cody is vital to KK - once be goes they will come back to the pack
big years for Galway and Waterford next year to build on this year - history suggests they won’t
Clare have to come back into contention next year
Cork are goosed for 3 or 4 years

No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes

1 Like

Galway have a fair idea of what’s needed to get over the line now. That certainly helps.

2013 was a disaster for a number of reasons. The 3 management figure heads had major issues with each other and this steemed from the decision to play skehill in the AI replay. 2014 was literally a fresh start and next year is year 3 of that new plan.

The fallout from 2015 shouldn’t be as tragic but there are no guarantees as the club championship looms close.

You are living in la la land.
If Cork got the right management they could be a serious threat.

You are completely dismissing Cork are not conditioned properly. The basis for any athlete is making sure their Conditioning matches the opposition.

You also don’t realise the best forward in Cork still has not played, O’ Callaghan. The most intelligent defender we have who would suit the modern game, Conon Sull gave up as well.

We had a minor this year better than anything Limerick had in Kingston.

I don’t expect them to get the management right, but if they do they are an immediate threat to knock a big team next year and arguably win the year after.

Cork have a mentality Limerick don’t possess. It’s a huge part of it, ignore as ye do, at your peril

Cork are winning everything by all accounts from U14-17 level at the moment at both A & B grades. People can say hurling Cork hurling is dead like Cusack that the bollix is only picking fights, with 240 clubs and the tradition they have Cork will be collecting Liam a lot sooner then people think.

As the money hungry banner man is over Limerick at this juncture, he needs to be fucked out and replaced in a right world by Jerry Wallace (Won’t happen obviously and we will rue that) Why Limerick Co.Board got rid of that man really fucking depresses me.

Daly is better suited to licking Shefflin’s toes on the Sunday game. When he was asked who could make a breakthrough next year clearly referenced his “Home County” fuck off back over the Shannon then you cunt.

4 Likes

Agree with this 100%
Cork will always be a threat, paricularly when they re not expected to be. Donkeys and derbys and all that good stuff

What has who he picked got to do with where he works? Are you drunk?

I just don’t rate a lot of the current cork team Kev and those three you mentioned aren’t going to turn it around. Kingston might be better than any current limerick minor but limerick have a much greater of number of young players coming through right now. Of course it now looks like TJ will get another “whack” at it which might temper expectations a bit for next year.

It has everything to do with it, would KK, Tipp or Cork except that shite after giving the cunt 50k for a year of failure.

I’m not too drunk at the moment, I’ve been drinking since Monday morning. :rollseyes:

Bollox

You want to buy his media utterances too?

I would’nt want the cunt involved with my club not to mind any Limerick setup, his a bluffer Glas end of.

Leave him at RTE would’nt begrudge him that, but he is going to put us right back at underage level. He doesn’t have it simple as that.

That’s a different thing to giving out because he name checked him own county.

You have not seen many of that Cork team at full tilt, ever. I’m fact I don’t believe any of the present squad have been brought to the “wall” in terms of preperation and it shows in the collapses. Mentally they ate not right either. It’s all related.

I would say they were operating at about 60/70% last year and even less this year.

When you see subs not wanting to do warm ups during a game and telling the s&c coach to forget it then you know where the mind is.