Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Age?

I’ve given up watching

1 Like

Seems the logical choice at this stage

Lohan grinning like a Cheshire Cat

1 Like

He doesn’t want this to end

I usually want Clare to get bate tbh, but I’ve a pal involved in the backroom setup this year so I’m glad they get another day out. They’ll have a bit of momentum from this

Better off. Worse than the last day

Minor in 2007 so 30 or 31.

His auld lad was the principal of the primary school in clonlara for a long time and was a big driving force behind a lot of the lads who came through

1 Like

From what Eddie said they are too tight. Unless its a kick up the hole and they go broke for 3 years of bullshitting

Wexford could do with a fella like Scully Ryan over them to get them back to the basics.

Wexford have hardly popped a ball off the shoulder to man running on all game and their whole game plan is supposed to be designed around it. Absolutely woejus

1 Like

That one loose touch aside Quilligan has looked far more assured in goals today.

The Wexford collapse from 5 points up and a man up with 20 minutes to go in last years semi final was one of the most spectacular implosions in a very long time in championship hurling. There was an All Ireland on a plate there with an average Kilkenny team in the final. Wexford just fucked the opportunity of a lifetime away. Davy should have been let go after that. Instead they went cap in hand with a begging bowl to Sixmilebridge to get him back.

2 Likes

He was involved with Faythe Harriers this year

Only ones with enough funding for the entourage

You’d be very wary of them, whoever it is will be coming off a loss and Clare in the grove now. TK in the form of his life

:flushed::scream:

Somewhere in some giant mansion down in Coolcullen the Lord of the manor has his feet up watching GAAGEO and cant hide a wry smile from his face while he deeps his cigar in the good cognac

3 Likes

Work a goal you coward.

That Dunne cunt taking a point with that space is a disgrace