Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Vastly different expectations in both counties. I think Davy has taken this Wexford squad as far as he can I’d say with a Leinster title and an AI semi final. Thought people backing them for the AI were extremely short sighted. Wexford have the 7th or 8th best squad in the country IMO.

JP gets value for money anyway. He has Caroline Currid picking up sliothars when she isn’t dispensing wisdom :joy:

4 Likes

No, they do not.

A more accurate thing to say: most teams play with a false 11, letting it seem the opposition centre back is unmarked.

1 Like

As long as she keep gillanes phone away from him and out of trouble worth every cent

1 Like

True.

If both teams are doing it, it isnt as pronounced as it was when Davy started it.

Nobody is orthodox 15 anymore

1 Like

They had Tipp, I would have fancied them for the AI but he royally fucked it up.

Credit for 2013, he took the shackles off and Cork didn’t expect that. But as @Big_Dan_Campbell said, the type of hurling he expects is aspirational at best.

It isn’t a million miles from Kielys system.

Kinnerk being the clue

1 Like

Except it’s not aspirational. Wexford did it. It was amazing stuff they played. They just ran out of gas and players.

Good start.

Ada boy Graeme

But they didn’t do it. They collapsed and it was completely his fault.

Looking for a goal there.

Great point

Lovely score from Dessie.

Seanie won’t like that :joy::joy:

A red card for Limerick would shake things up nicely.

Surely his name is pronounced Callum not Caylum as Marty is saying

Reidy is working very hard. Good few tackles and blocks already

AUSSIEEEEEEEE point

Did Marty not say Waterford had the breeze? A Limerick puck out just went to near the 21