Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

I think Waterford will put Conor Gleeson in to man mark Kelly. If he can’t handle him we are fucked because he’s our best man marker.

It’s on the poverty side of the Shannon, technically its unfair on Tipp to have to travel to Connacht.

It was me and I’d a tenner on it. Hardly unbelievable stuff :joy:

The seethe is strong on here today.

12 Likes

To your credit was it whoever said they put a €100 or something on it, they were talking shite. Well done on your win, will pay for a nice present at Christmas.

yes but that was me. That was the whole joke. I hadn’t a Euro on him or any other player.

1. Septic *. ** It wasn’t
  2. Their.
2 Likes

3 Likes

Kilkenny vs Galway

Clare vs Wexford

Limerick vs Waterford

Youtube took down the Cork/Tipp video I’ll see can I get it uploaded later…

3 Likes

Well done Julio.

Yeah well done @Julio_Geordio. You’ll be able to buy yourself your own whiteboard with the winnings.

2 Likes

Tubs will have to rip up the running order of the Toy Show to accommodate white boards

Darwin rule ina Limerick context…eventually it all comes back to seanie tobin

Office Depot have been inundated with calls to order them this morning. It’s the must have item for every progressive Hurling coach.

1 Like

You are confusing your e rules mate. It’s Godwin’s law you are looking for.

1 Like

Paul Kinnerk is living rent free in lads brains controlling them with little magnets

1 Like

Every home in Limerick has a whiteboard. I lay out the formation for the Christmas dinner on it, so everyone knows what space to occupy

11 Likes

Kinnerk is like Jon Gruden. He has a list of scripted plays you can’t scheme against.

Mike Quirkes whiteboard is being sadly overlooked today

Oh really?

Yes, allegedly one of the managers accosted him in the press box after the match over a harmless enough tweet he made early last week. The bold Derrick supposedly gave it back to him both barrels and let a few fucks back in his direction, when said manager realised Derrick wasn’t as watery as he expected he turned on his heels and tried to have the last word and Derrick followed him down the corridor and told him a few home truths about him and one of his parents.