Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Gway you fool

Morris should have seen red and went on to set up your 2nd goal. Murphy did everything he could for ye, just wasn’t to be

1 Like

Twas a sending off pal. He made the connection and it was a second yellow. It wasn’t intentional but it was a sending off. Morris could have been gone too.

The tipp lad on the couch sounds exactly like Ger Loughnane.

I don’t think Murphy did much for either side to be honest on the balance of things. A couple of odd decisions both sides…he got the Barrett call right

2 Likes

Both harsh in that no malice intended but a forward doing it compared to Barrett as a defender usually looks a lot worse.

Cooney will have to go now. He was very poor today, hurling like a chap totally devoid of confidence.

1 Like

The game is gone if those two fouls warrant a red.

2 Likes

Johnny Murphy did a good job and didn’t favour either team. Blew a few soft ones, but they were frees nonetheless.

2 Likes

First one wasn’t a yellow and was a bad call but sometimes in big games bad calls go against you. It’s a shame

Tipp were the better team I thought… Worked their socks off and were winning a lot of battles… Galway were looking in trouble with few answers till the sending off.

1 Like

I know, don’t tell me. A famine sure

Lohan dominating Dave McIntyre here. A great omen

They can give it to limerick now anyway

1 Like

Yeah, but when forwards get out in front and your late with tackles it’s always a danger of being booked.

As I said, I’d be more frustrated Sheedy didn’t make a change as Barrett was struggling anyway.

Tipp were better in parts, Galway were better in parts. Galway were better when it mattered.

Some of the frees I have no idea what they were for but they didn’t seem to favour one side or another over the course of 75 mins.

We knew Galway would need goals to have any hope today and they got them when it mattered. That was the difference today

Era fuck off. I’m not seething. I’m proud of our lads. I’ll save the reservoirs of bitterness and bile for the likes of yourself. I can watch and call a game without any prejudice. Be happy with your win and maybe give the internet hardman act a break.

1 Like

Tipp were the better team and would have won only for the sending off. Galway were terrible by their standards. Will have to improve an awful lot

1 Like

Obviously the plan was go for goals early. Only for them we were gone