Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

They should be very fresh, haven’t hurled for a few years

1 Like

Cork Dublin in portlaoise and clare laois in limerick makes most sense

2/1 is better though :eyes:

Will Kingston continue with the old guard or will he cull a few in light of last weekend? Nash, Cahalane, Joyce and Lehane would all be doing well to keep their places. Cork aren’t going to win the A/I but a chance for management to make a statement and pick on form and future potential instead of reputation. I doubt Kingston will be that ruthless though given he was previously manager and obviously has some trust built in those fellas but the cull is needed.

They better keep Thurles fresh for the senior game of Limerick v Waterford. The junior B games can be played in Portlaoise and Tullamore

1 Like

Double header in ballinasloe

1 Like

allegedly

Skull duggery in place to give Wexford and tipp the bye AND keep them apart in the next round

They aren’t kept apart in the next round

They won’t be drawn together though.

3 Likes

I watched it on news now and the camera was on Darren for most of it

A bit like the way they announced that Clare and Limerick would double up as a league final if drawn together.

Low and behold who comes out of the bowl…

They’ll ensure Wexford and Tipp avoid each other, no question about that.

1 Like

I don’t know boys . It isn’t like they need the crowds .

3 Likes

They need Tipp and Wexford to go as deep into the championship as possible.

Having Darren involved in a fix would be far too high risk

15 Likes

Fixing a few qualifier games of teams that have no chance of winning an AI :laughing: I think ye give the GAA too much credit

6 Likes

“And it’s Laois vs AEK Athens in round 2”

20 Likes

Laois and they are going to be drawn against Clare aren’t they? I mean. Let’s see who they draw

Darren at the draw (on the right)

1 Like

Fuck sake.