Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

the cunts have better not root the shit out of the pitch before the Munster Final. We don’t want he game to sink into an arm wrestle …

Oh wait maybe we do???

Truly terrifying

2 Likes

Is the Munster final not on in PuíC?

It should be as the surface is drier .

Nothing fixed yet.

1 Like

Yep

I believe the original plan if it was Limk v Waterford was Semple Stadium. Maybe they will change it if the field isn’t up to it

1 Like

Leinster hurling final is on Saturday week at 6.15pm

Munster final the next day at 4pm.

With The Masters on too it’ll be a cracking weekend of sport.

1 Like

These teams are obviously nonsense, but Finn was way better than Morrissey and you could leave Fintan Burke Full back, Byrnes was better than Hayes as well.
Then fair enough you want to reward Conway, who is a stallion man, but he played in the forwards so what is the point of positions at all? Why have Joe McDonagh players in the team instead of in their own team? If we are picking lads in any postion we want then Jamie Barron should be ahead of Dessie Hutchinson.

You’d wonder who picks the teams at all

1 Like

Cheltenham also.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine county boards will be in a clamour to get these games with the 15% of the gate no longer available .

Have Dublin beaten Cork in the championship in the talking picture era? By my reckoning the last time they beat Cork they did it with a team of guards and drapers from down the country.

2 Likes

Over the last decade I think they have beaten Kilkenny, Wexford, Clare, Galway and Limerick in Championship.

Can’t recall them playing Waterford in that time. Lost a couple of times to Cork, had a great chance to beat them in both 2013 & 2016 but failed to take it and had a made sent off both days.

We beat them in a quarter final in Thurles in 2015. We also beat them in 1948 AD. They beat us in 1938 AD.

3 Likes

Dublin rattled Cork in a qualifier in Pairc ui Rinn a couple of years back, couldn’t get over the line though. Then of course there was the ‘Ryan O’Dwyer semi final” in 2013.

Can’t remember them ever beating Cork though.

2016, Chris Crummy got sent off. Wexford beat Cork the next day out in Thurles

Presume the quarter finals will be Clare v Waterford and Tipp v Kilkenny

10000 euro for hosting a match

I was surprised how bad Semple Stadiums pitch was and how good PuíC was. It should be held in Cork.