Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Was looking forward to this. It’s shite tbh. Waterford were Hurling pretty well. Wides just killed them. Not even wild shooting either from bad positions, just poor poor shooting from good position with plenty of time and space.

2 Likes

Idk I’m not sure it’s over yet, Waterford need to settle themselves and Kilkenny will continue to pressure them but I think there were some very handy scores left behind them.

Need better deliveries to Dessie.

2 Likes

Littlewood’s finest parka on Hackie Tyrrell.

Waterford have left 4 or 5 simple points after them. They can still win this game if they keep within striking distance. Kilkenny won’t keep up this work rate.

2 Likes

Looking cat Waterford this evening you’d have to fear for our lads tomorrow, going in jaded against a team well rested with no financial stone unturned.

The Dublin game will stop any kk complacency you’d imagine? Other than that it’s the only thing giving Waterford a chance is that collapse from kk against Dublin

Joanne and Ursula both have nice coats

Grand auld evening lads.Any craic?

Not really no

1 Like

Kk just done the usual. Pulled all the lines back.

They will

2 Likes

Limerick v kk could be like a game of volleyball.

I’m listening to it on the internet out in a cafe in Indonesia.I’m as chilled out as the locals are.
Might ride a couple of them later on.

Beware, she has a wonkly toe

But it won’t be this year mate

Enjoy the game tomorrow.

Just ride one and save the rest of your money for another night.

8 Likes

Hopefully that kind of beating isn’t dished out. While WD have been very wasteful & inefficient they can’t be questioned for effort

What did she say?

kk defenders just not allowing WD inside forwards to turn & run at them.