Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Whatever about Carey anyone taking anything Tom says seriously would want their head examined.
Tom should have a weekly column though he’s great fun. Not just hurling I’d love to get his take on Trump, Covid etc. Be box office

There should be a weekly Zoom with Tom Ryan, Babs and Loughnane. It would be box office, once they figured out how to use Zoom.

7 Likes

I said it last year - there is a great podcast to be had with the likes of them and the Eddie O’Connor’s of the world on it. Lowering the Blade was the working title I gave it.

1 Like

Sideline Cutters

That would be something.

They have never come back to bite Lk in the past anyway because they haven’t been in this position .

You can almost feel the poor journalists exasperation;

Tom Ryan has been talking on the phone for the guts of an hour

An hour with this fella and I barely have 5 paragraphs I can use :laughing:

1 Like

Is Tom a dairy farmer?

And the journalist probably only on his second question

Probably 30 minutes of pure libel mixed in

Chaired by @EwanMacKenna

I’m gonna take each game as it comes, but you can take as read my standard prediction is we are gonna go down,/over/across/up there and walk all over the cunts.

Some people need to pin comments like these up on the wall to evoke some sort of emotional, irrational response. It belies a lack of character. It’s weak.

‘YOU NEED TO READ THESE COMMENTS AND ASSOCIATE THEM WITH SOMEONE SLAGGING MAMMY IN THE SCHOOL YARD BECAUSE ON YOUR OWN YOU’RE JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH BUT WITH THESE COMMENTS RINGING IN YOUR EARS PERHAPS YOU COULD LOSE THE RUN OF YOURSELF AND GIVE SOMETHING MORE? AAAGGGHHHHH. NOW GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY YOURSELF, AAARRGGGHHHH’.

I’m not surprised to see lads from the weaker counties hitching their wagons to these sentiments.

He is, a bachelor dairy farmer.

Jaysus only for you putting out these fires. These lads would cut their own throats the way they go on.

Sure you know what Journalists are like. Pick an easy target for a soundbite.

Jaysus sure Cheddar is allegedly on some podcast every week. Another lad who is good for a soundbite.

Allegedly?

Wow, you’re struggling here a wee bit.

GAA Podcasts. Its like going to the pub and sitting down at the bar and eves dropping into a couple of ould lads talking.

That’s the beauty of them

2 Likes

If Limerick don’t win the AI this year, who do ye think will replace KIely?