Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Done it once, can hopefully do it again.

Anyone seen the video of the Limerick GAA draw?

2 Likes

You might peek into the Limerick GAA thread

Why would I do that?

To find the answer you seek

I’ve seen it. It was a rhetorical question.

That was not apparent

No

If Waterford play like they did in the second half v kilk,they will win…no question.limerick have it all to do.looking at different media outlets it is obvious that there is huge appetite for Waterford to win.every neutral in the country is shouting for them.thats fine.this limerick team deserves another all Ireland and I hope its Sunday week…

Frank Hogan motors ?

1 Like

Ye. Felt sorry for your man. Got rid of the unlucky ones anyway.

I was just thinking this morning that it’s a huge achievement for Limerick to win 2 championships in 3 years. Didn’t Mickey Harte’s great Tyrone team do something similar? They were team of the decade.

This is a different decade though.

I think it’s widely accepted that Limerick should be going for the three in a row this year.

3 Likes

It certainly isn’t outside of Limerick anyway. The arrogance of Limerick supporters is actually breathtaking for a small country hurling wise. The whole country will be against ye on Sunday but maybe that’s the way ye like it.

Áine Lawlor there on the radio this morning announcing very confidently that Waterford haven’t held the senior hurling title since 1947.

1 Like

They had a very nice piece on Morning Ireland from schools in Limerick. Some very well spoken children. Mid Atlantic seems to be the accent of choice now in rural Limerick

Two blunders :grinning:

They were in Adare so.

1 Like

I was ambivalent enough about the weekend… I’d be delighted for Waterford if they win… But when smarmy cunts like you start spewing seethe it’s time to tool up.

5 Likes