Hurling is the greatest sport in the Universe

I’m in.

Shinty for retards

there is a reason shinty and hurdling arent popular in scotland or Ireland

the reason being is that they are shit

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 828460, member: 80”]there is a reason shinty and hurdling arent popular in scotland or Ireland

the reason being is that they are shit[/quote]
https://googledrive.com/host/0B2_tAsA3odhjMFRYM1N5VzNnTUk/img/I_Can_Typing.gif

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 828460, member: 80”]there is a reason shinty and hurdling arent popular in scotland or Ireland

Are you signing in then pal?

i prefer shinty over stick hurling as its the closer to the ancient game but overall they are fairly shit. thats the main reason they never spread outside munster & the highlands

Derval O’Rourke’s success has made hurdling very popular in Cork, mate.

im glad that it keeps people occupied and out of the fields but shinty still tops hurdling for me as it remains truer to the ancient game and wasnt bastardized by british landlords and anti Semites like hurling was

Hurling is the fastest growing sport in Fingal mate

Dodgy Keeper territory, the inferiority complex is never far from the surface in a lot of Limerick fellas.

If you don’t agree with me you hate hurling.

I’m glad you said it.

Marty Morrissey’s “Oh Holy Moses” comment when Domhnall O’Donovan scored the equaliser leaves your anti-semitic allegation in tatters.

I do my own thing

Signing fucking in. :clap::clap::clap:
To hurling :pint::pint::pint:

Any of the TFK diaspora over for the International festival of hurling this weekend?

Alot of them appear to be based out of the Clayton.

Signing in an just about to make a hugely significant contribution to the what happened on this day thread

HURLING!!!

Fucking majestic!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

What a game, what a sport
Particularly comparing it to ice hockey which the Canucks are going bananas for and it’s only the preseason at the moment.

[quote=“Wristy, post: 838158, member: 1156”]What a game, what a sport
Particularly comparing it to ice hockey which the Canucks are going bananas for and it’s only the preseason at the moment.[/quote]

Went to a couple of games over, good craic, but no where near our ancient game.

Roll on the draw next week.