Hurling League 2018

A 14 year banishment from the AI series.

2 Likes

What was that mate?

Ah ffs

Go fucking handy the lot of you :joy:

You need to get behind your team pal and stop being such a langer.

Says mr poor mouth, afraid to call it straight and giving it plenty of god hel’pus … I’m behind, beside and in front of my team you little cunt …mind your own house.

We woz wobbed

A lot of that Waterford team were actually still in their prime physically in 08 … But They reckon all the fist pumping and badge kissing over the years fatigued them prematurely and caused repetitive strain injuries in quite a number of them.

4 Likes

:persevere:

I’ll never forget 2007. Jesus the Waherfurd crowd were sick, I travelled home with a Lismore man who threatened to fuck us out of the car around Portlaoise, he’d had enough. Beautiful stuff :pint: Donie Ryan walked all over the cunts

2 Likes

who is this lad the limerick fans here refer to as " Malachy" and why is he called Malachy?

Is Malachy Colin Ryan??

The new championship format already has everyone spitting venom in every counties direction,the place will go into overload in May-June.

1 Like

Yes. Colin Ryan of the “Ryan Malachys”. It’d be like O’Sullivans or Murphys in other areas of Munster being distinguished from each other. There’s thousands of Ryans in East and South Limerick

The name Ryan is so popular in the neck of the woods you get an addition to your name to differentiate. It could be if you were the baker, Ryan Baker, or Brennan Ryan.

In Waterford you would be known Maurice Badge Kisser Shanahan, or John fist pumper Mullane, or Derek fat bald man McGrath.

6 Likes

Or maybe it’s Malakey :thinking:

1 Like

Ryan Minor, Ryan Major, Ryan Dust, the Doctor Ryans, Ryan Simon, the Bob Ryans, the Jap Ryans, Ryan Malachy, Ryan Brenners :smile:

2 Likes

I have heard a few cracking stories about Malakey, tough little nut the lad.

Josh Ryan, the county footballer is from the Ryan Scrotum family, or the Ryan Sacks as they’re also called

3 Likes

There was one about some minor/U-21 match vs Monaleen…

They fucking love him out in Pallasgreen; should see their Facebook today; Malachy is their God.

2 Likes

Throw up a few snippets there for those not on FB ---- He’s my god too.