Hurling Power Rankings

John Kiely might come up with a new tactic. Start with 14 and then when we get our man sent off he can bring on a sub.

1 Like

All is changed, changed utterly.

Let’s see if it does

1 Like

HURLINGS POWER RANKINGS™️ after week two.

1. Clare - I don’t have to explain myself, do I?
  2. Tipperary - only second because of the non playing over the weekend. Remembering that they beat Clare in Ennis.
  3. Cork - New entry, some start from the get go.
  4. Galway - came back from 6 points down in Nowlan Park to come away with a point.
  5. Waterford - disappointing result in PuíC but I believe they were down after the chance to beat Limerick and Cork were on a day of days. They’ll be back.
  6. Limerick - lost at home to one of their bitter rivals (there are many). The three weeks off will help them.
  7. Kilkenny - just not good enough. Big score but let a two goal lead slip. We don’t have the players.
  8. Dublin - nice win, still unbeaten.
  9. Wexford - back on track, big game next week.
  10. Antrim - good performance but a defeat at the Chadwick.
  11. Westmeath - will be judged by how the do v Antrim.
6 Likes

You’re being very generous to yesterday’s men Limerick there pal.

1 Like

Ah they’re very good tbf. Hammered us in the league and they are quick to tell you they’ve won 4/5 of the last AIs.

Put Kilkenny above Waterford you Yerra-ing bollox you

1 Like

Are you having a bit of fun with Kilkenny position😃

Ah we’re better than Wexford and Dublin overall.

2 Likes

Waterford ranked above Limerick is an interesting one alright. Have Waterford won a game of any description since the 2022 league final?

Another defeat to Waterford should see them tumble down the HURLING POWER RANKINGS ™️. Maybe I’m an auld romantic and believe too much in Waterford and Davy.
#dontstopbelieving

1 Like

Joyce’s continued development and the young kid in the corner have made a huge difference to the Cork backs. The keeper actually made saves yesterday as well. Fitz to 11 looks astute too. Cork are dangerous as they have the ability to take scores if they get enough ball…they seem to be addressing the getting the ball part with the likes of Roche and Joyce.

Waterford are superior to Limerick. Anyone could see that

They should have beaten Limerick, they should have two points to their name.

They won’t win a game this year or next year the poor things.

Was it said that they’ve won one game out of 14 in the new format? Crazy stat.

You’d have to respect Waterford complete lack of respect of the new hurling format. Won’t play games at home in it and aren’t bothered winning a game in it.

A proper hurling county

1 Like

Anyone questioning @Locke’s astute Rankings system should start there own thread*

( * you won’t be taken seriously )

1, Limerick, Clare, Cork, Tipp, Kilkenny, Galway
2. Waterford
3 The rest

1 Like

Hard to argue with that.