Hurling Power Rankings

Where should I park coming in from the motorway?

47°00’N / 103°00’E

1 Like

Bit of a walk in from Outer Mongolia in fairness but thanks anyway

I parked at the Midway Hotel or whatever it’s called before, did the job.

1 Like

Sounds like a good place. There’ll be a huge Offaly crowd mostly coming from the other side.

1 Like

If you’re not up for the walk from the Midway (it’s a bit of a stroll), you could swing up the back of Pat McDonaghs Portlaoise Plaza up to Telfords and stroll down by the COE?

They’re expecting 10K+

The round robin series is over (thank fuck) and now the silverware and knockouts begin.

1. Limerick - still winning, still on top.
  2. Cork - The form team of the championship and benefit from not playing over the weekend. I think they’ll go far this year.
  3. Clare - I hope they win Munster and if Kelly is fit and starts and it all clicks and the Limerick panel and management team have food poisoning on the day they just might do it.
  4. Kilkenny - it was a tough match yesterday, they’re the best team in Leinster.
  5. Dublin - great win in Salthill, Leinster final ahead of of them, brilliant.
  6. Wexford - if they could last the full 70 and stop giving away stupid frees they’d beat anyone.
  7. Galway - Hard to know what to say. When the word came through that they were out at the game yesterday some KK lad close by me said, “Great, fuck Henry!” Enough said.
  8. Waterford - got a win and a draw and were unbeaten in Walsh Park. Still haven’t gotten out of the round robin in how long. Davy out.
  9. Tipp - terrible season for them, underage teams doing well. Change the coach.
  10. Antrim - stay up in the McCarthy Cup, two wins, a good year for them.
  11. Carlow - the draw with KK was a highlight of course.
    =12. Laois - McDonagh Cup finalists
    =12. Offaly - Same
    Kerry - coming good
    Westmeath - out of respect from results in recent years.
2 Likes

Waterford probably deserve to be further up.

That wouldn’t take a lot.

You never mentioned you were sitting near Brian Cody

21 Likes

Now that you mention it :thinking:

1. Limerick
  2. Cork
  3. Clare
  4. KK

The AI winners will come from the Sunday semi final.

1 Like

Which one ?

Limerick 60% chance