I am attending a Rugby Football match today

Back track.

Matty is a wonderful analyst, look at this paragraph :clap:

Have you the saniches made and wrapped yet?

2 Likes

I hope you have a great day @KinvarasPassion, nothing like a corporate junket.

3 Likes

Do the rugger buggers bring hang sambwiches to the games?

Some badly fed roaster from the arse end of Roscommon just joined the train in Athlone and has proceeded to make conversation with with some rogbee fans from Taylor Hill.

Its fascinating to see how these fellas have reached some common ground… Flash back to 3 hours ago and the G4 fellas were in the middle of their moisturising routine whilst our malnourished friend was roaring at a herd of sucklers as he tried to move a battered ring feeder.

8 Likes

Ok mate, no need for the updates

6 Likes

Keep the updates coming bro

4 Likes

I must say, this is fascinating to watch…

They do. Throws the roasters off the scent as they think they’re heading to a big ball game

You will in your hole. We heard this ‘I’ll join a party’ guff from you before the last election. Come 3 ò clock today you’ll be on the couch in your tracksuit with Brady while the missus nags you to have a shower.

Very disappointed in you, bro…as ever, I’ll prove you wrong.

cc @The_Most_Infamous

2 Likes

FYI

I haven’t owened a tracksuit since I was 15.

I’ll make a man of you yet @mouse. #bródúil

1 Like

Is there anything more twee than a GGA fellow going to the rugby and making cracks about not knowing the rules and ham sandwiches

4 Likes

Donnchadh actually rang me back last night in response to the message last week… said to seek him out at the conference today and we will have a chat.

I’ll see you in the Dail bar yet, fucko.

It’s so cringe you actually can’t look away.

2 Likes

Ould fellas with one foot in the grave waxing lyrical to a group of suspect misfits about Saturday morning brunch in and around our nations capital

1 Like

Rattled.

5 Likes

I’ve never seen you so worked up… It’s comforting really as deep down you know what you’re doing is wrong.

1 Like