I have lost interest in

Whatevs, dude, no need to explain to me. I just want to be in on the ground floor for once.

Ye can lose interest all ye like lads. Bottom line is we’ve a chance to beat these kk cunts along with the biffo that’s reffing it.
Fuck ye all if ye can’t get excited about it.
UP TIPP TA FUCK !!!
Fucking roll on Sunday morning !!

1 Like

The people you really should have pity for is the Kilkenny hurling teams, coaches, administrators and fans.
The county as a whole is bored to death of hammering the shit out of whatever half baked selection of gomers and losers that fluke their way to the AI Series and us having to feign excitement as it inevitably happens. The last few years have especially hilarious.

• Throwing league and championship matches to make things look competitive.
  • Taking a year off to give some unfortunate upstarts a false sense of achievement.
  • Going behind in every single big game in the last few years to create some faux drama.
  • Working with the GAA to engineer replays to maximise revenues. Will they claw it back? Oh look, they did… again. But [Opposition Name] were so close this time. Oh they were yeah…

In the last 18 years we’ve had to attend 18 All Ireland finals. It’s the very definition of law of diminishing marginal utility.
And the genius think tank of opposition team managers decide that the best way to challenge us is to try use a tactic that hasn’t worked against us in a decade. Great, let’s put out this fire with some petrol. Tools.

Who is it in the final this time? Oh right, the lads who have only beaten us once in 20 odd years. Oooo scary.
Come on Tipp and ACTUALLY beat us for fuck sake. We’re fucking begging you.

9 Likes

As soon as the blood and bandage comes again you will get that familiar stirring in your pants mate, dont worry about that !!!

I[quote=“cluaindiuic, post:223, topic:16783, full:true”]
The people you really should have pity for is the Kilkenny hurling teams, coaches, administrators and fans.
The county as a whole is bored to death of hammering the shit out of whatever half baked selection of gomers and losers that fluke their way to the AI Series and us having to feign excitement as it inevitably happens. The last few years have especially hilarious.

• Throwing league and championship matches to make things look competitive.
  • Taking a year off to give some unfortunate upstarts a false sense of achievement.
  • Going behind in every single big game in the last few years to create some faux drama.
  • Working with the GAA to engineer replays to maximise revenues. Will they claw it back? Oh look, they did… again. But [Opposition Name] were so close this time. Oh they were yeah…

In the last 18 years we’ve had to attend 18 All Ireland finals. It’s the very definition of law of diminishing marginal utility.
And the genius think tank of opposition team managers decide that the best way to challenge us is to try use a tactic that hasn’t worked against us in a decade. Great, let’s put out this fire with some petrol. Tools.

Who is it in the final this time? Oh right, the lads who have only beaten us once in 20 odd years. Oooo scary.
Come on Tipp and ACTUALLY beat us for fuck sake. We’re fucking begging you.
[/quote]
Ye could try and make history !! Let’s say, I dunno. Something like win 5 ( FIVE) in a row maybe ?
The other teams could do their best to try and stop ye ?
Would something like that be fun ? Whatcha think.

They’ll never live down printing those 5 in a Row T-Shirts. I got for a €1 after the 2010 AI. I’ll frame it for the crack and get Pat Fox to throw it up in the pub.

2 Likes

They thought they only had to show up. Maybe if they had sent the famous second best team in the country that day, ie, the Kilkenny subs they might have made history, but alas they fucked up big time.

:scream:

2 Likes

I was inclined to let that one go. #eachtotheirown

Bizzare

1 Like

The Segunda

These cunts out in full force in oz

Fixies?

Bastard magpies

I didn’t think they were aggressive?

Us Magpies are the scourge of Australia.

1 Like

Over there they are very agressive

Are they attracted to your tin foil hat?

Four rooms. Sarah beeney is no Anita rani

11 Likes