I have lost interest in

Who gives a fuck about being sociable — you have sport and other interests for that… this is about enjoying some of the finer things in life.

Only mugs go to pubs to drink pints - that’s for lonely people or alcos.

2 Likes

Drinking at home is a much better option.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Who said anything about drinking at home, mate? I said enjoy a glass of wine with a meal or a drop of whiskey to relax… Calm the fuck down.

eeek

Would you be a porter drinker or what would your go-to be down the local?

Ya Sunday evening would normally be a few pints of Guinness but I baulked at it and had Tiger beer instead.

He prefers shorts

2 Likes

Have you told your wife that you’re gay?

2 Likes

I went through a phase of Tigers in unaccustomed bars there a few years ago, but there’d usually be some sort of deliciously sessionable Pale Ale if I don’t like the look of the Guinness these days. Hopefully it passes, I dread to think there’ll be a day when I’ll have no interest in a pint of G.

Do your kids know that you’re a homosexual?

Neither daddy has broached that subject yet.

7 Likes

Love is love bro –

I’m not gay.
But my boyfriend is.

Cat got your tongue @PhattPike?

I don’t even own a cat.

The tfk way

This rugby trial shite. Nine weeks later, 10,000 posts and 40 new members and we’ll be none the wiser. One dopey rugby knucklehead will get 6 months suspended sentence for being a creep and that’s about it.

3 Likes

Just mute the thread. Now I know you don’t have to click into it but muting it = out of sight out of mind.

Some very strange people constantly arguing on it. At least there was a week ago until I got rid

I’m drinking like a fish since November apart from a couple of weeks in January. Nothing good will come of it.

1 Like

Are you staying off the drugs ?