I hope Frank Gets Off

Dunlop plop diddliop

OK. To be serious, I agree. CJ should have died in prison. But then, he should have been in prison for gun running in the first place and should never have gotten to be Taoiseach.

Curruption rises from narrow-minded parish politics. Until we move to at least a partly List based electoral model there will always be back scratching going on.

fuckoffflanofatmoronyank

couldnt disagree with that but he has given you a mauling here and in a way its sad to see.

Whats your opinion on Frank Dunlop,id be of the view that his crimes are insignificant in comparison with those of Bertie Ahern,P Flynn, CJ Haughey,Ml Lowry and countless other public representatives who have avoided incarceration in recent Years having been found to be guilty of wrongdoing in a similar fashion,Dunlop was a broker in the whole thing,no more.Hes going to blow the whistle long and hard to stay free now though by the looks of things.

Dunlops link with KK means im all up for him doing time, saying that like the KK hurlers i wouldnā€™t be surprised to see him getting off even though all evidence indicates his guilt.

Ah je spleh :eek:. abejada

Dunlop kept his mouth shut for too long, heā€™s as bad as the rest of them. I hope he doesnā€™t get his release of death too soon.

As for you link, flano has you on the ropes here and is toying with you.

nominatemeforiotmandbedonewithit

[quote=ā€œmyboyblueā€]Dunlop kept his mouth shut for too long, heā€™s as bad as the rest of them. I hope he doesnā€™t get his release of death too soon.

As for you link, flano has you on the ropes here and is toying with you.[/QUOTE]

Your easily impressed,Flano is throwing stones from the bushes here,come out and face me Fat boy.

Its an internet forum link ol chap.

:thumbsup: Yap!

Link 0-3 Flano
Flano 4-0 Link

Flano wins 7-0 on aggregate.

Not quite up to Flanoā€™s standard of Gibberish. Youā€™ve just taken all the spaces out of a sentence, but itā€™s still readable. Flano, on the otherhand, is gibbering like an idiot crossed with an amoeba. :smiley:

I expected a bit more savagery from the missing linkā€¦but heā€™s going down very tamely hereā€¦at least for the sake of your one horse town show some pride manā€¦

Link might as well hand over the deeds to the sheep dip at this point, thereā€™s nothing left of him here.

thereā€™s fcuk all roar coming from the Rowerā€¦

flanos gobbledydook shitetalk claims its first victim.

sad.

Link had to run off to dip sheep, show some respect.

Im trying to get a bit of work done here in the sticks hence im neglecting my duty of raging against a pale faced nerd whos only going to respond with dfvhytfhhylbthh or something anyway,its a fruitless exercise for me,i dont have the gusto for this fight unfortunately,if only the Yank would bring up English Soccer or somethingā€¦

Now youā€™ve got it !

By George I think heā€™s got it !

Ignorantia legis neminem excusat

whatever about splibbly dee doo or squagly idsovvmkf, the facts are that dunlop should go to prison. in saying that however those who took bribes from his should go to jail as well and be run out of public life altogether (except those that are dead)