I Love The Pope - August 2018

Establishing this now in advance. The Official Catholic thread will be insufficient to hold my grá for this man. This is the thread for recording your attendance with the Holy Father and what it means to you.

Anyone who believes in the logos, anyone who respects our spiritual heritage, anyone who is a complete sheep, I demand that you sign in right now.

I’m fairly locked right now, God forgive me, so if you can think of a wittier title feel free to change it. Also when I sober up in the morning I want to complain about the price of this.

The pope. The head of the biggest paedophile ring in history.

1 Like

I’m sure your paedo ring is lovely too

1 Like

Was in church last night and seen a poster with Pope Francis gazing down on it and slogan on the poster said something like “what a better world it would be if people said please, thank you and I’m sorry”. Thought to myself the church might need to take a look at itself.

You’re such a bigot. I’ve have flagged this post for inflammatory hatred.

Sweep sweep

The usual response

This is a thread started by an anti Roman Catholic bigot Fifth Columnist.

All true Roman Catholics members should discuss the impending visit of the Holy Father in our official thread.

Tickets for this will be available tomorrow but they’re not saying what time…

Going to try and get tickets for the event in Knock.

A great, great man.

2 Likes

Mass time

I’ve opted to leave the country this August in response to the visit of the head of the world’s largest paedophile ring.

You had lads here getting very hot and bothered recently about the plight of the ‘unborn’ , it seems many of these same posters have zero concern for the born and the countless young kids abused by the Catholic church (fuck knows what the bastards are doing in Africa)

Will you be overseas on 19 August?

No. I fly out August 24.

I’m actually flying in on August 15. A pint in Gills before the AI final?

I doubt Limerick minors will be there so I’ll have no business in around Dublin then.

It’s going to be a Galway Limerick senior final mate, chalk it down.

You’re thinking of 2019 pal.

I’m far from a dyed in the wool Catholic but there’s a strong argument that western civilisation is primarily based in Jewish and Christian values. Relatively speaking we have it good . Very good in fact. With this in mind couldn’t you look.at the Catholic Church with a degree of objectivity? It, like all institutions and organisations is subject to typical human strengths, fallibilities, perversions, crimes and virtues. There’s no doubt that the crimes of some priests and nuns go beyond individual guilt, but there are many members who did their best to fulfil their obligations acted with decency and kindness. I’d even go so far as to say that the sound sorts are probably in a significant majority.
The catholic church is a lot more than just a paedophile ring.

2 Likes