I won't be able to drink to spread covid

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kgWYF1Q12oxpg1TDsfmdCUd_v9sh-cWY/view?usp=drivesdk

Granny Annies, Derry.
This is a very silly pub.

I know- and theyā€™ve made it into a franchise

The seared salmon was very good though.
In the Bentley earlier, the attractive blond barmaid was all smiles asking me what Iā€™d like to drink. The look of complete disgust when she heard my accent was a sight to behold. These loyalists just canā€™t take a joke.

What are you doing in a loyalist shithole?

Iā€™m surprised you took your eyes off her cleavage long enough to notice.
Iā€™d say a Tuesday night in Derry would be grim enough. Peadar oā€™donnels might be your best bet

Scoping it out mate, active service and all that

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, weā€™ll look into it. The chap running the Band B looked a bit Proddy so probably sent us into enemy territory, even though weā€™re all pals now.
Was watching an incident on the bridge earlier where someone was apparently knocked down. Jesus, pure keystone cops stuff from the peelers when they arrived, parking across two lanes, no one directing traffic, lads hanging out of windows giving it to them. Couldnā€™t organise a a shoot to kill.policy in a brothel.

Not all Irish people like Home and Away mate.

Donā€™t underestimate them. That bridge is serious in the wind, there was a lorry blown into the Foyle a while back. (itā€™s actually two bridges about a foot apart)

You are an intolerant one eyed halfwit. Unlikely that was accent related

1 Like

Well earned after a hard days work

12 Likes

canā€™t bate a pint at half 8 in the morning sometimes

4 Likes

Peaderā€™s cc @glenshane
Handy pints sans wife or child, the joy.

5 Likes

Looks a nice one.

1 Like

Itā€™s the second best pint Iā€™ve had since I got home, itā€™s only gorgeous.

Youā€™ll have lads driven mad here Fitzy. Pictures like that on a Friday afternoon can make fellas daft.

Why Derry, bro?

Why not?

Mrs Fitzy visited here a long time ago and enjoyed it and I used to come here in the 90ā€™s when I worked in Letterkenny and loved the place. Itā€™s a cracking city. We also wanted Fitzy Jnr to understand some of what happened here. We went on a taxi tour of the Bogside yesterday. I was quite sceptical about it, but our driver, Neil, was most engaging and knowledgeable and I enjoyed it tremendously. He was very good and I think appreciated our genuine interest and took us up to Martinā€™s grave and spent an extra hour with us for free, would only charge us for the first hour. Cc @anon61878697

3 Likes