I won't be able to drink to spread covid

The punts in their plastic

This is a fine spot

2 Likes

Enjoying the scenery?

:heart_eyes:

Congrats to yourself and Mrs Massey. You may as well enjoy the pints now as that window will swiftly close when the babog is born.

3 Likes

savage looking pint of Heinlein, lovely and crisp, you really can’t beat a pint of Heineken sometimes

4 Likes

Looks like the Marts

1 Like

Clonmel lager is absolute piss. The head is lifting off me. I should sue the bastards.

1 Like

I almost always drink pints of Heineken now in pubs. I started out on Heineken as a young fella, went away from it for a few years, but I am back full circle again. I’d often have Heineken in the fridge at home too.

1 Like

I started on harp, then Smith wicks then Guinness which, in my innocence, I saw as the natural progression from boy to man.
I’m thinking of trying smithwick again at some point.

Any pub ever have a Dutch Gold tap for the craic? Is there such thing.

Smithwicks is grand harmless stuff - you’d drink 20 or 30 pints of it and still be sober tho. I’d rather have a diet coke than Heineken/Carlsberg/Carling et al.

That’s the way it was in those days.

Would you hide the naggin of Vodka in princess’ handbag?

Thankfully, that practice wasn’t around when I was coming up… the amount of degenerates arriving into towns these days finishing off concoctions/ naggins etc is ridiculous.

I had 3 lovely pints of Murphys on Saturday night. Unreal.

Lot of Tinker yuss in NCW Saturday night. You missed out :grinning:

Some sort of ale I’m having in Bristol. I’ve had some godawful beers here but some decent ones and this is the best, despite the awful name. England really needs a national pint abd they need better pint glasses.

1 Like

Breakfast.

1 Like

Where are you drinking at 4.30am mate?

The airport. A four night business trip /piss up.