I won't be able to drink to spread covid

I’m not doing it for likes at all. I took a picture of the pint,I’m sure I’m on the correct thread. Done.

4 Likes

Backtrack

What made you take a picture of your pint of stout mate?

Some fellas on here are obsessed with love-hearts, @pudns, like dogs being rewarded with treats. I think it looks like a fine pint. In fact I’m going to give it a love-heart.

I’ll push you over the line to the nice post @pudns

My mobile mate. It seemed the correct thread to post it.

I was only yanking your chain but if your phone is making you take photos of pints I’d recommend not drinking alone on a Tuesday afternoon

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend it either,thank fuck I was with a couple of my mates.

Lynch’s?

Another grand pub.

1 Like

jaysus I thought you were after putting up a picture when I saw the update. I’m disappointed now

1 Like

11am in the day?

It’s a bit late for me mate.

4 Likes

Correct and right. Grand pub, lovely pint.

I never paid too much attention to this thread before bar the odd like … it seems to drive @backinatracksuit absolutely demented.

I’ve decided to start taking pictures of any/all pints from here on.

5 Likes

It makes me worry for the way things have gone mate, if you feel like photographing all your pints from now on good luck to you :ok_hand:

1 Like

Was he the fella who posted up a photo from google on this thread?

It appears so — in some kind of counter movement he has been posting up images of pints from google - a form of ironic protest. I wasnt aware of his rebellious stance but I recently found myself on the end of a sting when I mistakenly pointed out on another thread that he posts pictures of pints … I was left rather red faced when I discovered they were pretend pints.

I generally route for the underdog and love a good protest but I havent been able to generate a taste for this one.

He’s too smart for here, he constantly has the place dancing to his tune, its incredible how he does it.

1 Like

They were all from this thread in recent months, I never had to google because a pint of stout is a pint of stout, taking a photograph of one while out in a pub is very strange behaviour but in a like driven society it’s to be expected I suppose

But you’ve posted plenty of pictures of dinners and tackies, have you not? What’s the difference?

1 Like

Draw a map for him or what?

1 Like