I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Neither did @Cicero_Dandi

A drop of something before the first pint takes the thirst off you and youā€™d enjoy the pints more is the most plausible explanation Iv been given

I was told that mixing beer and spirit left the optimal dilution factor for maximum alcohol absorption in your stomach, so you get drunker quicker.

When was the last time you posted on the early risers thread?

Or that you are simply drinking more alcohol?

1 Like

That actually makes sense.

TFK is great to make you feel good about yourself, no matter how low I feel I know that thereā€™s lads much worse off than me.

True that @Bandage and @TreatyStones must be having some ā€˜home issuesā€™, if they spent more time with their respective families and less time trying to score cheap shots on my behalf theyā€™d be must happier men. But sure thats none of my business.

No wonder you are so bad tempered.

U ok hun xxx

1 Like

Get a load of that shite.

Heā€™s some fuckin dose.

1 Like

Iā€™m the absolute finest, not drinking alone and atmospherically photographing my pints :neutral_face:

Are you away from your missus tonight?

A pint of plain and a ball of malt are your only menā€¦

:astonished:

1 Like

Jimmy Doyle?

1 Like

For average size man the optimal alcohol effect is supposed to be achieved by two quick drinks to start in 30 minutes and then chip away with a drink every 60 minutes.

So from 6 to 12.30 that would be 7 pints and a whiskey.

Hard to follow of course.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/whats-on/food-drink-news/guinness-storehouse-pint-stout-selfie-15358838

6 euro for a pint with your face on it

Is there a pint glass big enough to fit @Macā€™s hook nose on it?

6 Likes