I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Fuck off back to your Bacardi Breezer.

2 Likes

Go home to yere families lads ffs, its half 6 of a Thursday evening

3 Likes

Youā€™ve the phone in one hand and the pint in the other telling us about the great atmosphere in the pub :rofl:

2 Likes

Freeneys is a hell of a pub.

1 Like

I can understand if lads go for a few pints if all thatā€™s waiting for them is a depressed wife and some burnt Donegal Catch at home.

2 Likes

The head looks way too big and itā€™s not even settled yet.

1 Like

What?

True that. The local District Justice would Iā€™d imagine be known to Farmer and heā€™s monitoring his move from poacher to gamekeeper which is worth watching.
On the GAA front heā€™s just there mumbling ā€œcuntsā€ under his breath as success eludes his native parish again. Hi KPK.

3 Likes

You lucky bastard. Freenys is a great spot.

Poacher come gamekeeper to describe Kevin P.

Genius.

Jaysus for a man who invented bobbing and weaving with the truth in an earlier incarnation heā€™s fucking nothing short of viscious with some of his sentences. He was on the Letterkenny circuit in the early days and he fined some poor cunt 2.5 grand and banned him for 10 years for what heā€™d term himself ā€œfuck allā€. I like him though, a witty fucker with a rake of good yarns.

1 Like

When drinking Iā€™m a frequent poster on this thread

Dead right. They should take your lead and get home early for a bit of Donegal Catch left in the oven by the Mrs, followed by a half bottle of whiskey in the spare room.

4 Likes

A depressed wife? is this the poster you have evolved into?

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself

2 Likes

They should go home, and you should get a life because youre a really really boring bastard.

The family man of the year on here giving it big licks about lads going home :joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™m wise to ye tonight. Picked up a few cans on the way home from work.

Cunts

1 Like

Cā€™mere to meā€¦ A lot of commotion in the square on Halloween night I believe.

I noticed that in terms of his carry on as a judge. Very cut throat. I wouldnā€™t be a fan of the man myself from my limited knowledge of him but there ya go.

You rattled cages something awful if this is the aul yarn they keep throwing at you. :smile:

2 Likes