I won't be able to drink to spread covid

All the best mate.

1 Like

Ah Iā€™m good kid. A minor inconvenience when compared to some of the poor counts Iā€™ve met in the cancer centre during the week. Thanks for your good wishes

2 Likes

Good man Mike, thatā€™s the truth of it unfortunately. No matter how bleak the outlook thereā€™s thousands here in worse predicaments.
Keep the chin up and the chest out and youā€™ll bate the bastard.

Good wishes to @backinatracksuit. Hope your Mam gets good news .

6 Likes

Thatā€™s true, but donā€™t forget to look after yourself and donā€™t take it all too lightly. Donā€™t be afraid to be selfish either.

4 Likes

Na Piarsaigh GAA Club, new bar.

6 Likes

Put away the phone to fuck or Dowling will be over looking for a snap

Heā€™s on a stag in Newcastle. So Iā€™m safe enough.

Thatā€™s as good a pint as Iā€™ve seen in a long time

He will be grand there as no one there has an interest in hurling . That said if he goes a few miles out the road to Feoghanagh he would get mobbed .

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a belter mate

No. Not really. But then Iā€™ve been at it for years.
If youā€™re anyway hesitant, theyā€™re all over you like a rash. Be assertive and honest with them and itā€™s a win win.

1 Like

Ye Limerick boys love dunnes. Its esentially an Irish m&S now

1 Like

Ah look it. Under normal circumstances Iā€™d be in their top 5 this time of year. Come Easter Monday they wouldnā€™t give a fuck if I called in once a week or once a month until October. Iā€™ll live with that

1 Like

Best wishes mate. Will you get a bit of respite from the treatment over Christmas? Can you get Chemo/Radiotherapy as an out patient?

Ah yeah chief. Iā€™m an out patient now. By the time Christmas comes , Iā€™ll have only about three treatments left. Iā€™ll get 4 days off over Christmas and will have my last zapping January 4th. The only reason Iā€™m off work now is the nature of my profession. If I had an office job Iā€™d still be plodding away.

12 Likes

Good to hear. Maybe youā€™ll get a chance to have hugh Heinz over the festival period.

Thatā€™s a pint and a half

20 Likes

Theyā€™re flowing wellā€¦

2 Likes

Tis the season lads.

7 Likes