I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Same elbows as everyone else so.

I hope the other lads in the staff-room didnā€™t have to throw out all their beige chinos over your cutting fashionista remarks

My head is better

1 Like

You can wear the beige chinos anytime you want mate, donā€™t mind me, I was only ballhopping

Way too white and not near creamy enough.

I think he has put a lager head on that pint. Doesnā€™t look like Guinness at all.

2 Likes

It looked like a whippy on top of a glass of coke, shocking looking pint

2 Likes

They canā€™t serve up decent porter on the mainland.

1 Like

You havenā€™t a clue. Tassotiā€™s pint is a far healthier looking pint than Macā€™s. This one here of Macā€™s is the best I have seen.

I was served this up last week. Itā€™s like a fucking Halloween costume. The bar was darkish so it didnā€™t look as bad at first glance. The camera flash gave a proper view of it. The barman was thankful his boss wasnā€™t around and gave me a fresh one for free.

IMG_20171231_213353IMG_20171231_213353.jpg3036x4048 2.53 MB
IMG_20171231_213413IMG_20171231_213413.jpg2146x2862 2.45 MB

Youā€™ve made a complete fuck out of that post mate

4 Likes

I know but it doesnā€™t matter.

Weekend starts early. @Bandage or @Appendage may recognise the background

4 Likes

Nice.

What is the view of drinking from the new ā€˜divottedā€™ glasses? I prefer the old plain glass of course but I donā€™t seem to have as much of a problem drinking from newer ones as others. I know people who will completely refuse it.

Iā€™m a traditionalist but at the end of the day if it was handed to me in a dirty sock Iā€™d probably still drink it

5 Likes

The Smithwicks beer mat is a welcome touch

Mackenā€™s The Undertaker?

:+1:

Were you not posting about 3 days ago that you were done with drink? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: And here you are on all day session. Make up your fucking mind, Mac.

1 Like

Heā€™s an alcoholic gambler. He canā€™t help it.

I had a quiet pint at lunchtime on a day off mate. Cool the jets.

Iā€™m heading out for a hugh now though.

1 Like

Enjoy mate