I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Iā€™ll give you a shout the next time Iā€™m over.

I had a tremendous pint of Guinness in a nice little pub in Liverpool called the Empire last Saturday week.

Also an incredible pint upstairs in Oā€™Riordans in Finglas Village last weekend.

:pint:

Surely you handed it back and told them to top the fucking thing up?

I handed it back and got a bottle of cider instead - the pints in central London are just cat full stop

Definitely do

It was the city end of fleet st canā€™t remember the pub

I usually pop into The Minories on the way down to the Tower when I am over and want to watch a match on the TV.

1 Like

The only time Iā€™ve ever had this in Ireland, the girl serving me appeared to be in a complete panic when I asked for itā€¦

3 Likes

A lovely drink.

I drank 8 pints, a few shorts and a couple of half pint bottles and Iā€™m only getting started. Any six of yis.

1 Like

Go for it mate, theyā€™re just soft free staters.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that what Robert Nairac said!

Have you not found a rape forum to fuck off to?

3 Likes

What are we looking at here?

Apparently he said very little, but it would be surprising if he provided his torturers with an inventory of what he had to drink.

I realise I may have misunderstood your question, however your meaning is clouded by your immense stupidity

4 Likes

I think he had a long day at the cricket yesterday. Heā€™s the quartermaster of the pretend Ira though so tread carefully. Heā€™ll have you e-capped.

3 Likes

What is it

Delirium Tremens Belgian blond ale. On draftā€¦

3 Likes

If it was on draft, why did she have a panick attack.
Belgian beer in general is lovely btw

It was gorgeous.

Young wan was probably told to tell punters that itā€™s a strong beer. She said it twice to me in a very anxious wayā€¦

1 Like

Was that somewhere in Galway? Wouldnā€™t be too many places serving that on draught here.