I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Longhorn IPA. Appropriate

2 Likes

Thatā€™s some good creeping

Nice shoes too.

11 Likes

Iā€™m travelling today a long long way, but Iā€™m sitting in the airport lounge and I think Iā€™m one of the few not getting stuck into the booze. It is 0830 am.

1 Like

ā€œare you even on holidays if you donā€™t post a picture of a pint from the airportā€

2 Likes

This is middle class types. Iā€™m gobsmacked.

Pure piss water.

Itā€™s become a thing. People canā€™t go through an airport without having a drink.

I love pints before an early morning flight. The rush to the airport is over, the bags abandoned and a boozy jaunt ahead. I could do with a good business trip

They can, I saw some one do it last week.

The mart just isnā€™t the same is it

1 Like

Edit: Double post.

We had coffee, pastries and croissants in the airport on the way to Euro 2016.

It was eye opening to see the other Oirish supporters drunkenly shouting, singing and knocking things over at 6.35am.

Where in the world would you get it? Which coincidentally we watched before having an early night in Paris on that first night.

cc @Rocko, @briantinnion, @ClarkeyCat, @LetterkennyMan, @Funtime.

2 Likes

Not unless you count the heifer ring

Surprised that the Heineken is of only average quality down here in Cork airport this morning. Bar is a dingy kip too but sure what can you do when you have to have a pint before the flight.

4 Likes

Looks poor .

1 Like

Anyone hear the segment about booze in airports on Matt Cooper last week?
I had the misfortune to be stuck behind a group of howya Dub ladies on an early flight to Malaga once. Iā€™d say they were topping up from the night before.
I canā€™t do the pint in the morning at an airport thing. Yuckā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s because itā€™s Heineken.

1 Like