I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Fantastic. Is that in some class of an aquarium?

To your health @iron_mike

7 Likes

The sea. Did a kayak trip out, saw loads of dolphins, then snorkeling under the cliffs on the way back 117 euro for three of us. Absolutely fantastic.

4 Likes

You’re living the dream :+1::+1:

1 Like

Til Sunday. Only booked it last weds. Flights were 600 return for three of us. Booked hotel separately down the southwest. Been hiking, swimming, diving, snorkeling, drinking, ateing. Beats mallorca into a hat.
Mind you she assured me this was a dolphin this morning :-/

6 Likes

Post your fuckin big fish pictures in the big fish thread. This is a thread for this

5 Likes

Fair enough bud. The more I look at that picture, the less it looks like a dolphin though.

do they have the Internet there?

They have the internet underwater there for fucks sake. Sure he said it’s amazing!

1 Like

Up the top of the volcano theres better 4g than England mate.

4 Likes

Nice start to the holidays. Do you not drink the Murphy’s?

No mate, could never take to it

Bunch of heathens drinking on Holy week

Is that in the Steppes?

Lads still drinking Guinness even tho they know it’s loaded with pesticides… Bizarre.

Wine is a filthy drink. I’d be laughing when I see these wans all done up smelling the thing. A vineyard is a rats playground. Pissing and shitting on the grapes. All this culture talk then aromas and texture.

1 Like

I wish. A very unusual night out in Midleton

The order I’m about to put in: 5 sambucas, 6 tequilas, 3 peronis, 3 coronas, a whiskey… do I need anything else…

2 5 lamps…