I won't be able to drink to spread covid

No, I told you, I’m treating myself to 60’ in the near future. She’s getting new carpets, a new bed and beds for the kids. I’ll sneak a new telly out of it

2 Likes

Haha. She’s knocking a new interior out of it, an auld tv is the least you should be looking for

Ah we’re in the house 15 years now kid. It’s due a bit of a revamp. I have no interest or say in what she wants to do with the rest of the house. I just make sure that if there’s been a couple of grand spent, that I get a small cut out of it.

3 Likes

Same boat myself a while back. We hadn’t done a tap in 10 years. Herself got the whole lot done. New floors, new doors, painted every wall inside and outside. Carpets, beds, bathrooms, curtains and furniture

I’m only after starting to feel at home agin in the last few weeks.

1 Like

Ah fuck it. Needs to be done. We got downstairs done a couple of years back. She’s tackling upstairs now. She’s been through enough since last September (and the kids) . At least it’ll all be done before the Christmas.

5 Likes

Well done lad.

2 Likes

Fair play to you on all fronts kid. Good soldiering

1 Like

Fuck it . It’ll be the eldests last full year at home before college next year. Give her something nice to come home to when she runs out of money

Buy a good washing machine and dryer to do 3 or 4 loads a weekend

1 Like

Great stuff Mike

A bit of triple D with Guy Fieri on the telly there ?

1 Like

I don’t k ow what it is about that show but I’m totally addicted to it.

1 Like

Fair fooks👏

1 Like

You’re an inspiration mate.

1 Like

@iron_mike congrats on the good news, however, can you please action the following ASAP:

• a nice rug for in front of the fire
  • a few lamps to improve the lighting - why on earth is the ceiling light on?
  • a bigger TV.
6 Likes

1 Like

Hopefully you got the Limerick picture up.

2 Likes

Part of Spain you in kid?

Malaga now!

I thought as much… A lovely little city… Get into the old part.

2 Likes