I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Thereā€™s nothing hipster about expecting to drink something that tastes nice and is to a decent standard of quality ā€¦ you pay enough for itā€¦ For years many Irish pubs got away with throwing out absolute piss to people - iā€™m delighted some people no longer accept this.

As long as your happy thatā€™s what counts

I want you to be happy too mate.

1 Like

Donā€™t we all.

Im going to give this thread some roasting over the weekend as I plan on drinking a barrel of porter in Matt Molloyā€™s

10 Likes

I remember there being a good auld stock pub almost directly across the road from there. Give it a visit.

Moranā€™s bar Iā€™d say. A noble shop. Spent a full Saturday in it a few years ago. Outrageous pint of stout.

1 Like

Is there a town in Ireland better for a weekend on the sauce than Westport or Dingle? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever been in a bad pub in either of them

1 Like

You wouldnā€™t drink could tae

1 Like

Heā€™d talk about it a fair bit though in fairness

Heineken is the biggest selling beer in Ireland. Iā€™d still enjoy a pint of it now and again, but each to their own.

Have a great weekend buddy

Going for a feed of pints myself tonight. Just texted the ould lad to inform him there would be no farming done before 12pm tomorrow.

Tā€™wont suit him.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s the whole weekend gone right there.

Nogra socials could go on all weekend, there will be no farming till Tuesday tell him

3 Likes

I often spilled more on my shirt on a night out than you would put away.

7 Likes

21 Likes

WOOF! WONDERFUL!

Have a great weekend pal

1 Like

Thanks mate, things are starting to settle down after a rocky start. It takes a day at least to acclimatize to Irish customs / culture.

5 Likes

2 Likes

SlƔinte men.

1 Like