I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Stockholm syndrome from the tipp/Louth roaster

1 Like

Yet more evidence of the dumbing down of TFK. Theres a thread for poncy beers mate, this ainā€™t it

2 Likes

To be fair @Lazarus that mans on holiday.Maybe we should have a ā€œholiday beersā€ thread.

Itā€™s not poncy. Itā€™s the closest thing to a pint in this particular establishment. But youā€™re the sort of fool whoā€™d think anything other than a can of bud is gay.

You sure heā€™s on holiday? He sounds pissed off

1 Like

Look at the surroundings, thatā€™s not Derry.

1 Like

Itā€™s not even Omagh

Heā€™s from Derry, I had no idea
Hey @glenshane, Iā€™ve always wanted to know, when you have sex with a kinky prod do they call you Daddy or Londondaddy?

5 Likes

I donā€™t care

Are all nordies asexual or what?

1 Like

You had a stormer last night @Lazarus,donā€™t riun it tonight

I read that in a Nordie accent.

1 Like

Dunno. Iā€™m Italian

1 Like

Iā€™m working mate. I just attended a posh do in an effing palace. Jazz band, lobster, a wheel of cheese, tom cruise and nicole Kidman wear masks. I snuck a photo on the way out. I wonā€™t lieā€¦I felt a bit out of place

Oh well,I thought you were goin to Italy.Looks like a shit party unless Brollys there

It depends on what you mean by shit. I was there for work so I couldnā€™t give a fuck.

Told you he was pissed off

Donā€™t take your bad second class citizen attitude out on him!

This was the one last infiltrated thread whereby TFK members all over the 32 counties could decide the quality of a pint or the drunkenness of the photographer.

No wonder you were pissed off with my cinema room, you part time Butler.

3 Likes

No offence but that doesnā€™t look very posh. It looks like a three star hotel ā€˜lobbyā€™ and thereā€™s a woman wearing pyjama pants on the right

1 Like