I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Lads pretending they prefer oul IPAs that have them dying in the morning instead of normal beer (which has them less dead in the morning) just to sound knowledgeable and impress other clowns. Very strange behaviour

1 Like

8 Likes

Myself and @PhattPike on the hunt for a few secondary school teachers/rapists

10 Likes

Pub ???

Yep, a pub

16 Likes

Iā€™m after 3 (three) free pints of Applemans Cider here. Tis decent stuff.

Pure sugar, tastes extra sweet when free too I bet

Thereā€™s a gang of us out and in the pub we were in there was a game. When you ordered a drink you got a chance to win a free pint of Applemans. There was a bag with Green and Red Apples. If you pick out a green apple you get a free pint of Applemans. Iā€™m the only one to drink cider so :pint:

1 Like

Smartarse .

The Flowing Tide, on Abbey Street

1 Like

12 Likes

You well on the mend kid?

All good. Scan last month was positive, next scan in 6 months. Back in the gym and back in Berminghamsā€¦

23 Likes

Yeeehawwww

Enjoy them pints. Youā€™re one of the good guys

2 Likes

Brilliant. Weā€™ll have a good Christmas this year

3 Likes

Does that mad bastard still own it?

He passed away two years ago. Was laid out in the back room of the pub. Pub changed hands in the last 12 monthsā€¦

http://www.meathchronicle.ie/news/roundup/articles/2017/05/19/4140383-farewell-to-mickey-marmion-the-king-of-ludlow-street/

Classic spot, used to start there on a Friday evening when I worked with an insurance company on same street.

Great mix of clientele.

He was some operator. Did the place change much since heā€™s gone?
Would you ever go for a pint and a Chinese up in the old bridge?

There is now a television in a new back room that started off as a smoking area, and a very nice smoking terrace. Large selection of gins and an IPA on draft. Everything else remains as was, it went downhill after he passed as they were lighting scented candles in the bar, very smelly. The Willows is the one with the Chinese restaurant, itā€™s a long way out of town on the Dublin road , not a place Iā€™ve beenā€¦

1 Like