I won't be able to drink to spread covid

I’d be surprised if Flatty had settled for an inferior crystal

As a Galway man I’m sure he’d support local, especially as Galway Crystal has far nicer traditional engravings compared to the inferior Wedgwood shtick.

Waherford

2 Likes

Did you have a blaa as a starter?

A lovely thoughtful wedding present no doubt.

1 Like

Exactly.

Touch of class. None of this lobbing a few notes in to an envelope

1 Like

We had a no money, no present policy, until a pal said if we didn’t do a wedding list he’d personally make sure everyone bought us a toaster. We hence set up a list with presents ranging from £15 to £50 (£50 is a fairly standard gift at an English wedding it would seem)
The Irish contingent promptly bought about five items each, the list sold out, and your man rang me complaining 🤷

You’d gulp it out of a pint glass you’d robbed in rag week wan time alright you roastery tipp hick.

Wouldn’t be my thing mate.

I’d drink a good red out of a pint glass if it was fired in front of me though

1 Like

I would too, but a good red needs a riedel.

You and I are sophisticated roasters

1 Like

Mate, I’ve been in the ‘VIP’ section of music festivals beside Oirish TV A-Z listers drinking decent Spanish red out of a plastic bottle

The kind of lads who think the alcohol volume of wine÷the cost of the bottle gives the true measure of quality/value.

:joy::joy::joy:

Sorry, I phrased that wrong. I was the one drinking out of the plastic water bottle. I was also the only one in there with a pair of Dunlop wellies that had seen a bit of farming

15÷7.5=2

2 is the benchmark.

I bet it was 90 degrees

I’d say it was overcast.

One such occasion coincided with the 06 world cup final, with Zidane headbutted yer man

I watched that in France. It was absolutely roasting. Did the etape de tour the following day. The tarmac was melting.

1 Like

17 Likes