I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Didnā€™t this fella used to post up pictures of other peoples pints for gallery?

Sail on @iron_mike and donā€™t be minding the edgy ones.

Lads falling over themselves tomorrow to post pics of pints.

Christ I canā€™t fucking wait

The only Oā€™Brien on the panel was Freddie or the Tailor as he was known. They did go on a tour of the US after the final. My aunt had a lovely photo of her with the panel outside Tobin and Powers in Clonmel where they stopped off on the way to Shannon Airport.

Iā€™m 50 kid. A few buckos giving me strange looks ainā€™t going to change me now. I was in Baghdad when most of them were still in their dads bag

1 Like

Shur what does the sulky lover want you to do, sidle over and put the arm around them?

Theres only one solution

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a lad there taking a photo of his glass of red wine and posting it onto a sophisticated version of TFK.

1 Like

Thatā€™s @flattythehurdler

1 Like

He does know a good red in fairness

Hes been on my tail since August 2018 but doesnā€™t think I ve copped it yet.

The lad with the glasses there is after thrown down a glass of red wine and Guinness together. Iā€™ve a spare colostomy bag. Should I offer it to him?

Yea, I was only guessing the Waterford element when I saw they went on a tour of the US. Anyway a long shotā€¦

Youā€™re photographing strangers and posting them on the internet?

Not really. He was in my line of fire. Collateral damage if you will

Dodgy ground, in my opinion

Pour quoi?

Hes a lad just sitting there having a pint. I donā€™t think itā€™s right his picture is posted on the web without his consent

Donā€™t want to end up like this

3 Likes

Hes gone off there now anyways. Iā€™ll send him a share of the royalties

1 Like